Slym3rs Commercial Grow

Makes me drool great color brother

13 Likes

Damn buddy, thats gotta smell like heaven.

14 Likes

One smells like cherry Kool aid, another smells like a rat snake lol. It’s a weird mix this round

16 Likes

Damn fine harvest @Slym3r , loving those colors and size. Enjoy the smells and trimmmmming…

17 Likes

You making hash or concentrates with all your trim?

15 Likes

I save it for prerolls. Kief i be smokin… we arent allowed to process soooo…cant let it go to waste. Lol

16 Likes

I feel that in my soul brother. Im trying your advice on some of this grow. Cleaned up most of the water leaves ran out of time will jave to finish later.

13 Likes

Lots o light, good nute program, good genetics, and a plan. They will go well.

14 Likes

You’re fuckin killin it bro! :muscle::call_me_hand:

14 Likes
16 Likes

Check oot me Motorbreath…

19 Likes

Nice brother!

12 Likes

You’re killin it bro!

14 Likes

Yum…

19 Likes

The difference in the two pics…

One grow gave clones with white roots,
One grow gave clones with red roots.

These are the Red… i know there’s white, which is why they are doing well and didn’t die. Sister grow had 14 die. Same timetable planting this round. It is a challenge! Lol

So within days into these, i had stunted plants with blackend leaves on the left. One day (about 5 days in) i got tired of droopy leaves, so i removed all poisoned looking leaves.

All the bigger leaves that were poisoned but not to bad, got the ends of the leaves clipped to promote root stimulation.

10 Likes

And now…

12 days in

15 Likes

Smoking on Runtz

Just finshed cleaning room up. Whew.

21 Likes

The @blackdogled guys, Joe Defries , had me topple down the 20 to grow slower. Allowing the 40 to catch up.

12 days from clone

19 Likes

nice roots :slight_smile:

12 Likes

What you keep your ph at and water temp at? As well as air injection whether air stones at each bottom or how you do all that on a larger scale looks like a rdwc system. Also when i had sick plants i looked into knf more and LAB saved my dying plants roots along with adding humic in small dosages helped but not sure on params for what you can use and if homemade ferments etc are out. Roots looking beautiful also u guys use hydro guard etc? Sorry ya know i love my hydro

9 Likes