Slym3rs Commercial Grow

Some YouTubers are having to blur out flowers to keep from being restricted.

7 Likes

Until now, YouTube, owned by Alphabet Inc. has maintained tight restrictions on the monetization of marijuana and drug-related content.

What does this mean?

That no channel, be it a media outlet, brand, group or individual, was allowed to generate money from videos that include such content.

The restrictions have been very strict, no matter how serious or informative the content is or how many views the video gets. This has gone so far that individuals or channels have been suspended or demonetized for breaking the rules.

However, this could soon change.

Perhaps because of the advancement of marijuana legislation in the U.S. and various Latin American countries, YouTube seems to have updated its policies. The platform has reportedly eased restrictions on cannabis, “recreational drugs and drug-related content,” as reported by Digitaltrends.

10 Likes

Nice input. Very cool

9 Likes

This will hopefully change soon, the biggest thorn in the ass for marijuana monetization with companies like Youtube, FB, IG and a host of others is their concern of internet traffic/advertising crossing state borders, me thinks. Once this is finalised and on a federal level the flower is decriminalized, you will see this companies opening up to cannabis companies. Right now, its neither here on there. My youtube, twitter, FB, IG accounts have been suspended and deleted. Wether you like it or not, it may just happen to you, 2 years, 5 years or even 10 years time, they will shadowban you, and suspend you. Its my life.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer’s Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act would decriminalize weed on the federal level and allow states to set their own marijuana laws without fear of punishment from Washington.

8 Likes

Peanut butter breath

Red Runtz

21 Likes

I want to try some of the Peanut Butter Breath so bad. Looks delicious.

10 Likes

Meat Breath got my attention. All of it looks killer though! :metal:

11 Likes

13 Likes
14 Likes
6 Likes

18 Likes

Week 4 flower. The experience of using others data for the grow was pretty off. Gotta always go with what you know. Assumingly killed the 20 side of the room completely.

12 Likes

Wha? What happened, they crabby.

11 Likes

If there is cannabis depicted, they will restrict to above 18 years of age. I just check that box ahead of time.

8 Likes

Gonna look like a stick forest when im done lol.

17 Likes
11 Likes

17 Likes

Got some help today! Yay

14 Likes

Love you my bru, some guys call you a builder, I call you a legend. :heart_eyes: :cowboy_hat_face: and you always welcome here in my home.

11 Likes

Stick city!

14 Likes