Slym3rs selections

U have a nice garden of plants :potted_plant: cant wait for this year growing. Atm am just messing with the light and doing a grow under new spectrum but i think it needs a few true greens. So designing a new spectrum with that in. I think the white horticulture are too bleaching. My chilli plants curl under the light.

11 Likes

Move it out further. It may be a medium light kinda plant…

Thank you very much fam.

12 Likes

Thats what i did towards the end… really the chillies need there own environment, not ideal to grow along side cannabis. Hopefully get that sorted next year. Worth a try to bring them out of seedlings, i put them in the shadow spots and hope for the best lol
LAST year ive been vegging about too long this year watch me bloom!! Baha

11 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! Great place this is indeed, to hang around.

11 Likes

…because us monkeys do a lot of hanging about in trees :deciduous_tree:…sweet marry! :yum:

11 Likes

I appreciate the recognition brother. This is a great place many people with knowledge worth a fortune. Yall rock ill keep helping the community in anyway i can. Cheers and heres to a new and fresh year. :beers:

11 Likes

9 Likes

Another round of bbp this week.

Look at that branching. Its beautiful. Pushing out all kinds of new growth.

10 Likes

11 Likes

Whatcha think

7 Likes

I love this place. Just incase I haven’t said it today.

11 Likes

We love you here too…

10 Likes
7 Likes

Man those are crazy plants. I want tp see the flower. Because the guy that got you those doesnt have any i could have seen.

6 Likes

9 Likes

A regular Professor S with the School of Mutants over there.

11 Likes

Thats the male department. Lol

10 Likes

Thats how the canna do. No holds barred. Breaking out of the new new and in with landraces and ol school genetics. Bring back medicinal! Lol

Honor before everything.

10 Likes
6 Likes

The kill…

6 Likes