Slym3rs selections

@PreyBird1 has been rocking in coco.

Coco for cannabis is a good informative forum. They have a live chat, that is so cool.

4 Likes

You are cute, Slym3… Always helping out…

That’s rare where I come from… The type of growing industry I’ve been exposed to in the past…

Refreshing to see not everyone is like that.

5 Likes

Its still that way. I kill them with kindness. I find my usefulness and help all I can.

No one here opened doors until fs popped up. I am the first seemingly here to flower her. Then everyone was my friend. I have more love for you folks than people I shake hands with. Real knows real.

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking about trying Jack’s 123 also.
Need to do some research on it.
I know I can fill my whole system for about $3

4 Likes

Real recognize real yo

Wooot I’m in the right dump then

4 Likes

I think @Ladithief has used jacks. I am not quite sure.

3 Likes

Hellraiser is doing a grow using coco and Jack’s.
If you still go over there

3 Likes

@hellraiser I think he frequents here as well.

3 Likes

jacks has been good to me .great plant and bud development…no nute burn …have to mix as instructed …to the tee.

4 Likes

No way lol

3 Likes

I haven’t done my homework yet but I saw where people are saying you have to add a lot of supplements.
Like silica?

4 Likes

Do you have pictures of them in the bags? Just like to see your process a bit more. I’m a visual learner.

4 Likes

haven’t had to add anything but water and jack harvest 3-4 weeks from now …no problems yet…never say never…

5 Likes

Thanks for the info

4 Likes

all i know it saved my girl and has worked for me…i haven’t done any fancy research …just speaking from experience.

5 Likes

Ok so i see ur from ilgm obv. Whats the name on there this name dont look familiar to me there. I want to try coco i tried cocoloco and it about killed my bubblegum auto lol. If i give it another whirl im gonna run canna coco and jacks. I am running hacks now with ffof and coco mixed and its doing ok just photos are super slow growing. I liked using general hydroponics flora trio better but it was a bit more costly. But now a whole lot more. What are u using with the jacks. Any additives??

4 Likes

Jacks can be ran start to finish wothout any xtras but the extras help alot. I use silica kelp extract humic acid working on a bag of fulvic acid to add. Also i add some liquid kool bloom to it and will run dry kool bloom the last cpl weeks of flower.

4 Likes

I use advanced nutrients now and the growth is explosive. Stuff is pricey though

5 Likes

Well ill finish this run with jacks to see but im not liking it as much so far. The growth is not close to the same in my eyes

4 Likes

Try to start a thread on each subject and it will provide much more insight.

And you can bomb those threads. Lol

3 Likes