Smokin_ernie a little bit about me and howdy do

Whats up farmer and stoners alike!! I love weed and growing it. I have been growing continuously since 2015 and have still plenty to learn but love to share my experiences. I am an organic soil grower. I do outdoor and indoor both with my own mix of soil. Do my best to be sustainable and keeping cost to a minimum with producing grand winning buds. I am a dad, husband and easy going pothead! hahaha Well I hope to be able to share what I have learned and looking forward to learning from you fine folks.

puff puff pass
Peace out

14 Likes

Welcome to the GN fam!

4 Likes

Thanks there is a lot to read on here and explore. It is great

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, I am also new to the this forum. I think this forum is great, everyone willing to help

4 Likes

thanks and welcome yourself. Are you into smoking meats aka bbq!! Or just grilling? guessing by your name

4 Likes

Glad to See you here mate, set to watching.
Oh, just found your grow. Watching that too. Go the coco!..

5 Likes

Smoking and grilling. I have a Weber gas grill a weber pellet smoker, a Blackstone flattop Grill, a large green egg, a Masterbuilt charcoal gravity fed smoker, Masterbuilt gas smoker.

5 Likes

Oh, I forgot the ugly drum smoker

5 Likes

I think we’re all easy going potheads. Thats why we all get along so good. We all have the same thing in common.

5 Likes

This is my smoker I built a few years ago. Been into smoking meats for over a decade or so. Started with converting a gas grill to a smoker.

this was another one I built but rotted out from the bottom the barrel was to thin.

7 Likes

I think you are right about that!!

4 Likes

Oh yeah!!! Smoke a FATTY!

6 Likes