So many great seeds to pick from ,so many slots open

Haha I have 84 slots open to start new beans!! Now what to start up!! I know Im Starting " the ultimate" by d.p. and some Haze needs to get started too.so much to pick from!! I will post pics and maybe you guys have some suggestions :wink:

7 Likes

Here’s the Haze I have to work with;)

let’s pick two of these (I already know nl5 x Haze is one;)

7 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

I’m thinking I’ll start these too @deusoboy420 are they a good start h think? Should I try something different first?

8 Likes

That mango haze sounds interesting.
Hope that last ultimate seed germs for ya too brother. I had 1 and 1 on that one. :wink::+1::v:

6 Likes

Fingers crossed ;), and that mango Haze is probably the best tasting of them!! I remember her well from the 90’s the bikers were charging 20$ a g for it and it went fast when it came in lol

7 Likes

Tho the mango is a massive plant that’s the one they say u can pop straight into flower!!! (I won’t be haha)

7 Likes

You mean just Break ground then 12/12 ?:thinking:

7 Likes

Ya the pack says for height restrictions pop in 12/12 lol ??? Weird but wonder how she yeilds like that???

6 Likes

Must be just a beast of a plant when they tell ya that up front. :joy::joy:
Sounds like it would be pretty impressive in an outdoor grow in a really Really big pot. :grin::wink:
Not that I’m fishing. :crazy_face::joy:

6 Likes

Fish away the waters are active today :wink: done and done !!

6 Likes

Absolutely brotha i just popped a couple peyote purple n pineapple royale (purple punch x pineapple legend) to ensure a full tent haha these afghans are RANKY N STANKY like holy fuck guys haha wide range of phenos though a couple need a couple more weeks then theres a pheno thats already autumning off and purpling hard and one pheno thats had a strange yellow orange hue to the entire plant shes getting close to finishing mid week 7 lol WIDE range haha

6 Likes

It’s a 16ft plant outdoors I’ve heard it grows like a tree

6 Likes

Stoked for you to run the red legs only seen one pheno beginning to end but she was SPECIAL i only had access to those 3 seeds!

7 Likes

Don’t have near enough cover to put in something that huge tho be fun to try.
I’ve had plants 8-10 ft before. But neighbor thinned out the trees along the Property line yesterday.
Not much there now. :man_facepalming::v:
I need 200 acres of seclusion. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Shit man that was too kind of you I promise I will treat them w respect :wink:

5 Likes

U could always pinch bend and tie lol;) I do have a critical Haze it’s much smaller and finishes 9 weeks!

6 Likes

Also the largest yeilding haze

6 Likes

That’s very generous brother.
Decisions. Decisions. :thinking:
I haven’t even had coffeee yet. :joy:
Let me stew on it for a bit. :wink::v:

6 Likes