So *this* is where my growmies went

43 here but feel in my 20s mentally.

7 Likes

Think I win that title, I’m 29

5 Likes

Ha. Im not the youngest. That’s whats up. Lol

Youngblood goes to district!

6 Likes

I have always felt older though lol, grew up around adults and kids 4-5 older than me. I’m younger than most of my friends. Especially after bartending and working in the kitchen, not too many youngins

4 Likes

After thinking about it for a couple of days, I’ve decided that I’m going to finish up my 'Revegging Wash" grow journals over there. I’ll restart my Sherbet grow over here. There are still a number of brains over there that I want to pick, so I’ll continue to update over there from time to time.

But I’m going to put down my stakes here and start picking some local brains.

I am trying to get all six branches to grow at a uniform height. Sunset Sherbet journal coming soon.

9 Likes

Instead of tagging a bunch of growers in my new journal, I’m just going to link my new journal here.

If anyone knows a GN denizen that might be interested in hanging out in OlyBoy’s closet, tag them in my new journal.

Thanks, y’all! Stay high!

Th’ee you real th’oon!

5 Likes

When I started in radio 30 years ago LP records were the standard. I along with others made the transition to these things called CD’s. I am asked often if I would consider getting back in? Not a chance.
Now days everything is programmed on the computer. The art of running a board is dead.
Want to throw a shout out to this GN!
I made the switch from the other place because it absolutely infuriated me that we could not help someone out with a seed situation.
I don’t know who introduced us Growmies to this site, but I sure am thankful.
Stay Growing

7 Likes

Time flys by fast my brudda…All of a sudden there in collage… teen age yrs were there worst
Enjoy it now lol

6 Likes

Lol funny shit…Just a kid still bruh… Enjoy it now because all of a sudden your old lol Work on flooring for a few hrs and need help to get up lol damn…All those 20 dogs you have will age you as well along with teenage kids. And for being wired that’s what the weeds for so your going in the right direction…Keep on growing bruh…

10 Likes

It wasn’t technically by choice. I was already a member here when it happened, so this is where I’ve been hanging out.

5 Likes

There are about 15 groups im apart of. Im still finding more everyday. This is the best out of them all. Kind, courteous, and go very far out of their way to help here. Major commercial players from all over the globe.

Most are very convoluted. Alot act like Facebook. They don’t understand threads vs posts. Lol. And majority are very rude. They don’t have any manners when it comes to others work.

Not to mention you can’t help someone when you can’t figure out whats their grow.

None of the professionals want to spend time digging thru a Facebook profile to aid in a grow profile. Lol. Which hurts ours and our families medicine…

9 Likes

Hahahahaha

1 Like

3 for $1, that’s a bargain. I like baby ruth’s but 100grand is the diggity. I’m sure sloth would agree if chunk only had a 100 grand instead. LoL

Hell yeah! That’s a fact! Lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

to me I never really thought of being old. I was working 4 days a week until the pandemic hit and now Im probably done cause whos gonna hire a 73yr old, Yo a quick question for u cause i know u do alot of breeding. Have u ever done business or know of anyone who has done business with Genetics Depot?? They are advertising Runtz 1 seeds for $500??

3 Likes

$500 for 10 regs? I’ve never smoked weed that good. Including Runtz.

3 Likes

@LasVegas7 maybe ask @PreyBird1 about the runtz

3 Likes

$500 thats insane for Runtz seeds. I would not buy those.
Sounds like hype.

3 Likes