Software Offer

@growopowners @DispensaryOwners

We are looking for a company who does most if not all of their operation themselves. The more regulation and information possible this is where the Software shines. Offering is from a Software Engineering firm who has written this for several different Industries. Wants to be the first in the Cannabis Industry so offering it free to the first company for proof of concept. The software is a cloud-based ERP and CRM.

5 Likes

I am interested

1 Like

If interested call our Partner Mike Souza @ 619-550-2481 . Also this is free because he wants to be able to do it fast. Your contribution will be all the information and time with your people to develop the User stories and Events. Looking forward to talking to you.

1 Like

My number is 6195502481

1 Like

See you already have an interested party. If that does not work out, High Supply LLC in Tumwater, Washington is interested. We do everything in house. We are a small tier 1 operation w boutique strains. Contact us if you need an alternative.
thanks,
John

1 Like

Please give me a call 6195502481 above party has not contacted me. And for the Software company this is time sensitive.

2 Likes

Hello

I am interested in speaking with you regarding your softeware solution. i have 25 years in the tech sector along woith cannabis and have identified a gaping hole that needs filled, and will be by someone soon.

Contact me at your convenience, thank you

3 Likes

I’m interested… have a non-profit in MO that grows, extracts, manufactured and dispenses. Check us out at www.nafmo.com

1 Like

I have my own online and physical location

1 Like

Are you available for a call today? If so, I’m good between 2.30 & 4.30pm PST today. What number may I reach you?

1 Like

Interested in speaking with you this week. What day and time this week is convenient for you?

1 Like