Sog sceen source

this may be a stupid question… but I’ve seen some nice screens out there for SOG grows. where are you getting them from?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! I don’t remember where I got mine but I just searched on google for scrog nets and they came up.

lol. thx. I didn’t think to do that

Your welcome. I watched a video and the growers mentioned using nets. They only use the cheap outdoor green thin netting because they toss them after every grow. Any residual bacteria can ruin the next crop. I have the nice elastic ones and never thought of that lol. My local grow store only sells the green stuff. I asked them if that can cut into the stems that was my concern. They said in 10 years of business they didn’t hear of a single time. The video growers said you’d never wash out all the possible bacteria plus it’s a major pia to get the plants out of them for harvest so they just cut the net up anyway. I didn’t think of that either.

You can make them if you’re a bit handy.
1/2 in poly piping and some string.
There’s quite a few diy screens out there.
Most better than you’d buy.
And if you make it yourself you can set the hole size to suit your needs.
Good luck.
:v:

4 Likes

SOG=SEA OF GREEN. How you can learn to be able to see that in your grow is by this Forum and training LST and MST. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR SETUP IS. I MAYBE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT A BIT?

1 Like