Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Soil question!

let me see how much is needed. and get back to you.

4 Likes

Sound good. Thank you!

2 Likes

Anita’s biocontrol sells cannabis protection kits for 100$ CDN three different preditors that protect plants from rhizosphere to canopy top.covers almost all pests and lasts 5 weeks, small cost really

5 Likes

A few of my grower friends have recommended Stepwell Supersoil Organic Kit. I ordered the kit yesterday and after tracking the shipment it looks like it will arrive today (which is amazing). I’ll let you know how it goes-I have a few auto-fem seeds that are germinating as we speak.

5 Likes

Hey Welcome to GN @growandlife. Really great input from you here…thank you! :nerd_face:
Please, when you receive it, start a journal and tag me in! A bunch of us were looking for something like this… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
To tag people, just put the @ in front of their names, like @growandlife and they’ll get notified…

Say @Ladithief, do you know this product?

3 Likes

@kapouic sounds good.

4 Likes

No, sorry I have never used anything but good black earth and nutrients until I had ours mixed last season…

2 Likes

Generally you get what you pay for. If you go with ocean forest you don’t really need to feed anything other than microbes for 3-4 weeks. I like OF and it’s a good bang for the buck.

What containers are you using? Smart Pots will give the best root development, which is a huge factor in yield, but also quality as well. :v:t3:

2 Likes

This Pro-Mix® product has some coco incorporated (and myco+bio): https://www.pthorticulture.com/en/products/pro-mix-hp-biofungicide-plus-mycorrhizae/

3 Likes

That’s good stuff I’ve tried it before

2 Likes

Have used Fox Farm Ocean Forest for amazing results with a lot less work than my DWC grows. DWC is much more intense. Fox Farm Ocean Forest is a little buggy (gnats) but did not impact the grow or harvest. Tried Coco too and that comes in last in my opinion.

2 Likes

Im really enjoying tupur and im amending it with roots organics uprising and grow dry amendments and mixed with idacal organic steer manure.
Also i picked up some lightly amended roots organic original soil. And 5x 5gal air pots.

I like coco also. Nothing wrong with it at all depends how you use it. Makes big huge BUDS. And i have 30 plants in coco and 20 or so in tupur. And some in coco and tupur. I like to play with and test things. Here is my coco buds.

7 Likes

Lookin good!

2 Likes

Great buds Preybird1. what strain?

1 Like

Sativa hash plant. Shes getting choped tomorrow.

1 Like

Because bugs only get brought it. I made i through 4 grows before it happened to me so i learned real fast. I didnt know about grub grenage. Because any other predatory mites are not cheap! And come by the thousands. You only need a small bottle of it if your a home grower.

3 Likes