Soil shortage

I went to my local grow shop the other day to grab some Michigan m2 soil for my transplant ( yes I’m still growing indoors). Half of there selection was wiped out. I grabbed some sohum and some FF ocean blend to get started. I come back about a week later and all they have is FF small bags. The owner explained that there is a nation wide shortage… Is this true… dose anyone know where I can get some super soil!

1 Like

That really sucks my friend! :frowning: I’ve seen big bags of FF soil on Amazon. Might want to check there if your not having luck locally @chefjonnyg.

Yes in Canada too as when covid hit every one built gardens etc… there are seed shortages for vegetables 2"x12" pieces of wood are hard to find due to raised beds being built every where… and then they decided to grow their 4 legal recreation plants so dispensaries are hurting and green houses closing and or laying off workers…

1 Like

Same where I’m at. The local hydroponics store said they are having a rough time keeping things in stock. Lead times are really long from their vendors.

I also couldn’t find any tomato cages for my veggie plants anywhere in Oregon. I ended up having to build my own cages with wire fencing instead.

Yep them too…