Some Bruizer live resin

Here is pictures of my latest live resin. This was a closed loop bho run.

strong text

3 Likes

@Ladithief will probably find interest in your closed loop

1 Like

very nice… do you have vac chamber…

2 Likes

Yes I do. It’s a little .9cuft. Works like a champ

2 Likes

Then you are golden…

2 Likes

I want to get one… but I am running out of room… I use the best value vac’s heat pas with the pot and silicone sealed lid with a vac pump… lol…

2 Likes

I used that as well. this is the first run in the oven. Pretty stoked on it.

2 Likes

Going to run the rest of that Bruizer tonight.

1 Like

I thought live resin was made with no solvents. I must be wrong ? To me that is just a form of BHO , like shatter and so on. Made with fresh frozen product. Am I wrong ?

1 Like

As far as I know live resin refers to the plant not being cured and processed within 24 hours or frozen within 24 hours. I don’t think the process is what dictates it.

1 Like

I believe your right on the live part. I think the process deffines it a little bit. i know there is bho, pho, and one other with ethanol/alcohol wich are solvent extracted and rosin is pressed wich is non-solvent extracted. I could be wrong this stuff is constantly changing one day to the next.

Biside that is looks awesome to me for sure.

Correct… and fresh frozen is not dried and extracted later…

came out looking good. 800 wet gram start we will see where we finish off at. Can’t wait

1 Like

Nice vac oven bro;)

1 Like

Live resin is any extraction including hash that is made from fresh frozen trim (freeze within a cpl hrs of trimming)I set a alarm every two hrs and put in freezer. Extraction mut be completed within 24 hrs of first batch frozen.i know it sounds anal but that’s perfection for ya. The yeilds for BHO live extraction using dry ice to cool to true live resin temps are tiny as hell (less than 3 g off 115 g of live resin hash extracted via dry ice and a bubble bag.i mostly make frozin (live resin hash pressed) yeilds 20-40% better than traditional rosin. It’s way more terpine rich as well. Super bright clear amber if the grow was healthy and handled with kit skin gloves while harvesting.the live r hash is as tasty as it comes and yeilds great as well.u will never make cleaner hash since the trim is fresh no plant material will come thru the bag till you get almost 100% of the hash has been harvested :wink: hope this helps ya all understand the definitions and benifits:)

2 Likes