Some legendary genetics from djshort first light/flow/breeders pack #2/vanilluna

So my seeds are in Canada now I’m super excited. I have over 40 seeds in the mail on route as we speak. This is gonna be epic I think I’ll have all my strains picked out within the year of starting from scratch again.

9 Likes

So buckle up for the ride this is gonna be some good old fashioned fun :wink: this may be my first living soil run if my materials ever show up haha. Damn Christmas mail…

5 Likes

Watching👀! What strain(s) this time around??

2 Likes

All three first light,flow,breeders pack #2. I also have a journal with skunkband v2,grannyskunk, Munson by Dominion seeds. And alien orange congalease and lvpk bx again as well

8 Likes

Damn hoppie, you and I must be cut from the same cloth. I’ve got first light, Flo, and blueberry. I gifted the breeders pack to a friend as he already had a breeder pack going.

I can’t wait to see you DJ grow

6 Likes

Hahaha me too. Lol ya we definitely have the same taste in seeds haha. I need to buy some lvpk bx seeds to share w u.

3 Likes

You guys make me want to drop my blueberry seeds from them.

5 Likes

Do it !!! I’d love to see how they grow for ya I plan to buy some

3 Likes

I have to wait until I get another male to blow pollen. I intend to breed to get more blueberry. They were expensive, and if it’s regular, no excuse not to make more. Lol.

7 Likes

You guys should listen to this:

3 Likes

I have two females and 1 male from the DJBB going now. The 2 females are 7weeks in flower this saturday. 1 taller 1 really squatty. I pollinated a branch of each female with the DJBB male pollen and a branch of each with Dukes 6 Mil male pollen. I have clones of all three DJ plants awaiting the finish OF the flower to see how they are. I have only 1 at the moment from the DJ#2 breeder pack and it is a female. Took cutting of it also and when I flower I will pollinate with the DJ male I have now and getting ready to plant the other #2 seeds @aaa gifted me.

5 Likes

That’s great man can’t wait to see how they turn out for ya his bb is the best for sure.i plan to run a pack in the spring

3 Likes

So I paid for 13 first light and got 7 vanilluna and 4 flo f5 and 4 breeders pack #2 for free!!! Tks seeds here now!! Best coustmer service ever these guys are legit.they will refund w any complaint it seems I paid 55$ and a refund code for all those seeds.

3 Likes

I’m still want to see those Thai/afghan buds brother… I think those will be interesting to see flowered :+1:

1 Like

Flow f5 will be my first to run and probably one of the breeders pack #2

2 Likes

So u will get to see very soon

3 Likes