Someone has started in the CBD business, with the dropshipping model

Anyone with experience in having their own online store in the dropshipping business model, I want to know the technical aspects, experience, payment processors, suppliers and all the information that they can give me thanks.

4 Likes

Hi @m1000 , welcome to GN. You looking for a roadmap to setup an online dropship store? Colombia is making big inroads in cannabis I read. Is CBD legal there?

1 Like

Yes is legal and if I want to have a roadmap to start in this interesting business

4 Likes

IMHO the payment processor is your MOST IMPORTANT step…Find a good one and save youself a BUNCH of untold misery!

2 Likes

Hello, I have been recommended a lot of cloud payments.

3 Likes

Best to be honest with them and tell them EXACTLY what you are selling, Being cannabis related can be a little tricky with some of them…even though it’s legal and a hemp product…Good Luck to You!!

2 Likes

Thanks very much

1 Like

I recently started my own online store using the dropshipping model and it’s been a great experience so far. One of the biggest challenges I faced was finding reliable suppliers and managing the technical aspects of my online store. But I was lucky enough to find a great cbd digital marketing agency that helped me get everything set up and running smoothly. They helped me choose the right payment processors and connected me with reliable suppliers. They also provided ongoing support and guidance as I grew my business. I highly recommend working with a marketing agency if you’re just starting out in the dropshipping business. It’s made a huge difference for me!