Sssportsmfg 2022 Grow log 100% Organic x Runtz x Bruce Banner x Candy Store

@PreyBird1
I got the 4.0. It’s really a pretty simple thing. Uses almost no electricity.
They have them on Amazon now. That’s not where I got mine I got mine directly from them. The company that makes them is Gualala robotics.

9 Likes

9 watts sweet!

8 Likes

Uses one motor and I have two light hangers on the rail. The rod runs from one light hanger to the other. I guess it’s more of a trolley. Anyways works great. The light crosses over the center twice so it gets twice as much light so you have a time delay on each end to keep your canopy even. works quite well. Even canopy wall-to-wall… :+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Ive been looking at a few for years. I love my foshe ligh but its so damn Heavy! I need to double up the top tent rails to even hold it up and even then it scares the shit out of me that its gonna fall and break. That light is too expensive to have broken! Im thinking about putting eye hooks into the ceiling joist and then steel cable going into the tent going in small holes. If the tent was not erected i could punch holes in and ad rivets for the steel cables to go through. Damn heavy ass light! Its huge wrangly beast of a light and 1 person set up can be tricky. I use 2x 75lb ractchet hangers but still :scream:

9 Likes

Hap I already have a light rail…I used to use it when I had the 3x5 tent and the small Spider Farmer 4000, .this LUXX light is only 3 inches from the sides of the tent in one direction and touching the sides on the big dimention so no where to move it lol. It just doesn’t have as good a coverage as the three 4’x 1.5’ Durolux did. Not bad mind you, just not as good. But a lot eaiser to raise up and down with less work.

Marty

8 Likes

Prey it’s only about 5 lbs heavier than the LUXX. I use 4 rope hangers on it, it came with 4 eye bolts and some other hanging hardware, I opted for the 4 eye bolts screwed into the side rails. I just ran my rope hangers all the way out, hooked it up then hoisted it one corner at a time. Now that it is up I just go up xx number of clicks on each corner then put a level on it and make a final adjustment if needed.

Marty

8 Likes

Well tomorrow is defoliate day, I got wasted yesterday at a great party so gonna recoup today defoliate tomorrow lol.

Looks like two hedgerows inside a tent. Got some serious work to do.

Marty

14 Likes

Damn yeah defoliate a lot!

12 Likes

Marty… Lollipop them suckers… Them bottoms are getting 0 light! :facepunch:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Weekend update.

All of these were eactly the same, clones. same soil, same organic nutes. All religeously sprayed with BBP, and two have been fed with the FlaVue additive @3ml per gallon.

As I noted a couple of weeks ago, the FlaVue plants were darker and appeared to be taking up more nutrients based on the color, at that time there did not seem to be any other differences.

Fast forward to this past week. And now about 3 weeks into flower, the FlaVue plants have stretched more and have far fewer buds than the other 4 non FlaVue supplemented plants. I will reserve any judgements until the final outcome at the end of the grow but either there is some conflict between the BBP and the FlaVue or the FlaVue is causing this all on it’s own. I just did a major defoliation yesterday.

The FlaVue supplemented plants (one of two) Darker green but far fewer bud sites.

One of the BBP only plants Less stretch more compact and more and bigger buds.

On the home front, and the rats, I went to city hall yesterday to pick up the rat poisen they give as a part of resident services to help elmininate rodents within the city.

The girl (who is new) and that is now serving as code enforcment, wasn’t in at my visit so I left my number and she called back and delivered the poisen in person. As you know and as I have reported, the rats were the result of the chickens and multiple chicken coup’s and the resulting mess next door to me. While there she heard the roosters crowing constantly and then saw the mess they have made of the side yard with 8 ft tall piles of grass and leaves from the property owners landscaping business, all the trees still in bag strewn about the property and all four of the chicken coups. She actually walked to the back of their yard and I think might have even opened and looked in the coups. She came back up from their yard and said “hell NO” they have a hundred chickens over there, this will stop. She asked why I hadn’t reported it and my answer was I had but finally gave up as I had zero response from the city to date.

I am now hoping this mess next to me is going to be taken care of.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend !

Marty

15 Likes

Great news

12 Likes

I am glad you made that early suspicion(we wont call it a conclusion yet), I have three diff strains and I got what I thought was an inordinate amount of stretch this time, I thought maybe I screwed up my lighting or my VPD was out of wack I even dumped the Far-Red altogether and added in a second UV bar. I’m just at my 21 day post flip defol, so time will still tell - but man I was getting kinda pissed at how much stretch I got this time, considered the chop chop and start some new beans.

Glad your gonna get some help with the crappy neighbors, hope they are not the vindictive types.

9 Likes

Marty,

I believe the FlaVue was media applied…not likely to screw up my chemistry unless I’m mistaken and it is a foliar…FWIW

8 Likes

It’s designed to be media fed.

8 Likes

Yes the FlaVue is in the water and your BBP was foliar feed. Both of the FlaVue plants look the same way more stretch than any of the other 4 without so it isn’t a fluke.

Will be interesting to see what the final outcome will be bud wise.

Marty

9 Likes

The ones next to me are renters. It is the guy two houses away that own it, so that is who they will be going after, and we haven’t gotten along since he moved in, he constantly tries to pull stuff that is not legal. He constantly does stuff without getting a permit from the city, tried to turn the whole backyard into a concrete pad to park all his landscaping trucks and mowers back there, I called the city and they shut that down. He was already parking them in the lawn. Then he built 4 ft tall berms around his yard and ran all his water off on me…they made him take those back out but it took 2 plus years. He is a complete ass. Make him undo one thing and he pulls something else the next month.

Marty

9 Likes

I’m staying Switzerland here: I get 100% both points, I’d leave the extra descriptor out of there, the facts alone are enough.
Shithead people are Shithead people no matter where they are from, or whether they are pink or purple. This guys obviously a disrespectful ignorant neighbor, we all have/had them.

13 Likes

No worries @Slym3r , I’ll put it right up front…

I’m a hard-headed ole Hun !

9 Likes

You are funny shit man lmao.

10 Likes

Well stood out in the rain this morning and snipped for a couple of hours. it’s starting to look pretty.

Marty

12 Likes