Started using new nutrient

Here’s my new nutrient. I understand that each one of these nutrients uses the same exact amount for a specific stage of the growth. I’m used to using 5 gallon pail with to mix my nutrients and I use teaspoons per gallon which I don’t know what is for this nutrient. I’m used to using hydroponics nutrients this first time I’m using these apes, LOL.

3 Likes

That’s what I use.
They run a little hot

1 Like

2 1/2 ounces each.
Put in the micro first then the other 2.
I use 2 ounce of micro.
1 1/2 bloom.
2 grow in veg.
2 micro.
1 1/2 grow.
2 bloom in flower.
But check your ppm. It will burn your plants.
I go weaker for babies

3 Likes

So the 2 1/2 Ounces, is that per 5gal of water? I’m confused or stoned. I’m thinking seeds get what? Then comes veg, how much for that stage? Then flower?

Phil

3 Likes

Yes that’s for 5 gallons of water.
Those are base nutrients.
You use all 3 together.
Seedlings you dont give anything for a while.
You need a ppm meter. Also if you call them they will talk to for hours about growing. Very helpful people.
Just be careful because the way the mix it its strong and I use less. Theres also a feeding chart on there website

3 Likes

Great thanks for the reply, I guess I have to go to the website and search for that chart. Tech-support was really nice like you said, but they’re the ones you told me equal parts on all three new trans no matter what stage of growing you’re doing. They said nothing about possibly burning my leaves. But I do have a PPM meter

Thanks again
Phil

3 Likes

@grillman65 I should say that’s what I do.
I think in veg I found for me using less flower doesnt effect the plant.
In flower using less grow doesnt seem to affect the plant.
But you are right they say use equal parts.
That’s just what i have found works for me.
Where it went bad for me is when they say use whatever in week one. In week one they dont need anything. When i did it it burned my tips and stunted them

2 Likes

Some of girls

4 Likes

They also have an app you can download to your phone, it will give you the proper amount of each plus any of their supplements, during each phase of the grow. The amount is based on the amount you input into the app in terms of volume of water. The app is available for both Android and Apple.

I used to use the Grow micro bloom. I use the Connoisseur line now which is a Two part grow/Two part Bloom. A/B of each. The app will let you choose whichever AN line you are using. The PH perfect tech really does work. I checked it a few times then just quit no need. If you are growing in coco, they have in some products in their line a plain and a coco version of the same thing so pay attention when you purchase.

HTH

3 Likes

Yes equal parts of the Grow/Micro/Bloom…but only use about 1ml/1cc per quart/liter of water for seedlings at week two. Then at the end of the second week use 2cc per quart/liter. Then up it to 3cc per quart/liter in week 3-4. Just get a 4" long blunt tipped needle and one of these…

Thats 60ml/cc

CC/ML are the same thing.

When you start feeding depends on what kind of nutrients your seed starter medium has to start with. In doubt use less or none. If the plants need nutes they will tell you with yellow leaves/slow growth.

HTH

2 Likes

Dem’s some healthy girls ! Indica?

3 Likes

Yes and they are monsters lol

2 Likes

Is this measurement by weight or volume? Does it matter?

2 Likes

I run my advanced nutrients lower than they say.
Their chart for babies is too powerful from what I’ve seen but I do like the ph

3 Likes

Volume and @sssportsmfg is right with there answer.
I used a syringe when I was mixing small amounts

2 Likes

I will be using 5 gallon containers

2 Likes

Depends on what week you are in

2 Likes

I guess I’m the only person who doesn’t change the nutrients every week.

3 Likes

I dont change mine every week.
I just check my ppm and add nutrients or water.
Depends on what they need

2 Likes

Read my post above. I answered all your questions.

1 Like