Starting a couple indoors

Thank you @chrisj. Hoping for some fems out of the bunch.

6 Likes

Got these Pinkleberry F7 Regulars today. Been trying to get them for a year, they were finally back in stock at Seedsherenow.

13 Likes

Nice. Sound like it be a ok strain. Some of these names they have for these strains I tell ya. Lol. I have a g33 x trufflez going right now that I believe is gonna be my all time keeper but have 5 more strains .iced with trufflez that I may find a better keeper lol. Slurricane x trufflez sounds like it may be a keeper also. I’m in process of trying to make me fem seeds from some of these kick ass reg strains I have when I find that pheno that grabs the nose and eye

5 Likes

3 Pinkleberry have broke ground.

10 Likes

8 Likes

The Shrieker x Frost Bomb 27 days later and 3 BBP applications. @TheMadFlascher

7 Likes

Same with the Arghandab Black and Portofino. @TheMadFlascher

8 Likes

Pineapple Sundae

10 Likes

Got a bunch starting up. Prey’s Monkey Slapz, Amnesia Lemon x Runtz, Goji Crasher, Lavender and 13 Ghost, along with Black Patronus, Jokerz S1, Grape Balls of Fire, Watermelon Zkittlez, Blue Dream, Black African Magic, Grape Pupil and Star Pupil.

11 Likes

Shrieker x Frost Bomb cutting in 33 days and 3 BBP applications. @TheMadFlascher

9 Likes

These strains sound magnificent! I wish I could try all of them but the ones that sound the dopest are: African Black Magic and Grape Balls of Fire!:fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Repotted 8 of my regulars to 3 gallon pots.

9 Likes

My @PreyBird1 line-up. Monkey Slapz, Goji Crasher, Amnesia Lemon x Runtz, Lavender (regular) and 13th Ghost (regular).

9 Likes

Excellent, Have a hard time attaining more consistent genetics that what the ‘Big Bird’ puts out there !!
We need to see him back at it ! I’ll bet his wife is worried about him !!

7 Likes

I think he’s pretty close to starting back up. He has to have the itch by now!

6 Likes

You can say that again!
Figure he’s got some a nervous twitch and can’t shake it !!

6 Likes

Transplanted 17 into 1 gallon bags.

11 Likes

The 8 regulars got their 4ml application of BBP last night. @TheMadFlascher

10 Likes

Exotic Genetix -

Yikes, Dirty Bird and Night Moves.

9 Likes

Are they femmanized? I have a bunch of exotic genetics strains and i tried to get a lot of regulars. So i have quite a few now. Definitely awesome genetics :+1:

6 Likes