Definitely filling out. All on point Sir. :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks Dave!

6 Likes

Pulling some early frost… gorgeous… :+1::clap:

7 Likes

Thank you @skyfishbud!

6 Likes

Mac Dragon Bx-1 (Dragons Flame Genetics)

8 Likes

Mac Dragon is nice a bushy How’s the DFG gear I know u have plenty of his seeds just wondering if you have ever grown before and How’s the smoke

6 Likes

This is my first year growing his stuff. I have the Mac Dragon, a Grape Gas x Blackberry Moonshine and 3 Modified Macberry Moonshine bx via Cherry Pie going now. I do have a ton of his stuff, I’ll do a few different ones next year.

6 Likes

I’m putting the Bag of Oranges into flower. I got the seeds late, so I just want to see them flower. I’ll grow them again next year from the beginning of spring.

6 Likes

Sundae Driver from @Dforce @skyfishbud

5 Likes

Grape Sundae (Cannarado)

6 Likes

Man i soooo jelly of you lucky outdoor growers. :disappointed_relieved: wish i could grow outside here. I ised to back in the day but i was young then. I have a lot more to lose now!

6 Likes

Man, is it me or is that thing massive… :partying_face:,… one I grew indoors was pretty hefty… your looking really sweet there bud… :clap::+1::dash::dash::face_with_spiral_eyes::beers:

5 Likes

Me too man, me too… neighbors moving in close screwed me, but thankfully I can still gro indoors … :+1::dash::dash::face_with_spiral_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you @skyfishbud! This is the one I really wanted to grow coming into this year. I’m very happy with the results from it.

5 Likes

Fruity Pebbles OG (Jaws Genetics)

4 Likes

Coastal Blueberry (Strawberry Hill Seed Co.)

7 Likes

morning growmie… I see some white specs… otherwise looking good

4 Likes

Good morning @retiredoldguy, thank you sir!

4 Likes