Starting a grow Journal (indoors)

Thanks Bud

5 Likes

Very nice healthy plants and an even canopy that fills the tent, great growing!

5 Likes

Plants are looking real happy!

6 Likes

Those plants look so good, very even, your going to have a great grow there. The Blue Dream genetics are awesome, they are such a healthy plant. And you are doing a great job. Is that a 4x4 or 5x5? I hope the elastic netting I just got for mine doesn’t pull the poles in. Might have to do some PVC bracing myself. I just got done fighting getting a net over my grow, had to bend them all lol. Never wait that long again I can tell ya.

I must have missed it, what light are you running?

Good job.
Marty

7 Likes

This is a new scorpion R spec. I have 4x4s and 2x2 for a few mothers.

10 Likes

Looking good. I flipped my blue dream yesterday. :wink::+1:t3:

6 Likes

Nice growing @beekeeper2 , those plants look healthy and happy.

6 Likes

very nice growing sir !!

5 Likes

Today is start of week three. Starting to flower a little. This week gotta decide What to take out, What to leave in… Hope everyone is doing well!!

7 Likes

Yeah it gets hard right now. I think I’m about a week behind you I’m probably gonna have to cut about half my plant’s away. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Hello All… This weeks shots… Hope everyone is doing OK,

8 Likes

I got, and set up the new tent from vivosun. I got the new improved design. The tubing is bigger now, (22mm) same size as the AC. I just took the tent off the frame (AC) and put the new tent on the old frame. It fits perfectly. I will save the new tubing and put it in the old Vivosun tent when the BDs are finished.

4 Likes

Hope all are doing OK this week. Here are this weeks update shots…

week 5 starting…

12 Likes

I’m so jealous of you right now. this is where I’m supposed to be but after my light screw up I am now five weeks behind you. :expressionless:

5 Likes

That makes two of us, Hap.

About being jealous, that is!

Wow…that’s like, very impressive!

Good Growing, my friend! :+1:.

4 Likes

Yep. Doing a great job here I’ll tell ya!

4 Likes

Thanks @happilyretired I’m very happy with this light too! Did quite abit of deveg last night, I’m going to have to wrestle an upper net or string up the pvc pieces. I also started growing out the AK clones.

6 Likes

How tall are they above your first net?

4 Likes

Hey Happy… They are about 40" from the dirt, and they are averaging 21’’ from the net. I will easily raise that one but will have to work at a second one. I may do some

more deveg of the lowest bud.

6 Likes

Give us a wide angle shot under the skirt. Heck if you think you can get that net up halfway through the flowers you wouldn’t need another one. But I don’t think that’s gonna happen. It shouldn’t be too bad to get another one on there from the top down. Probably only need to go like 6 inches. Just something to keep them from falling over. :+1:t3:

5 Likes