Starting a grow tent

I am an up and coming grower from Farmville Pennsylvania, otherwise known as the Owen J. Roberts School District. I am currently looking to set up a grow tent, but don’t know how to. Link to complete tent package below:

Yes this is my first time growing dope, no it should mean a damn thing to you.
P.S. Does anyone know the best medium and pots for start-up growing?

5 Likes

Welcome to GN @jaxmass. Dont stress too much, this complete grow tent package has mostly everything you need to get started. Have you decided what nutrients you will use, and what seeds you are planting?

3 Likes

I was planning on using cocoa as a medium and then using master kush seeds.

4 Likes

Sounds great. Hope to see your progress on here and always happy to answer questions.

3 Likes

:+1: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Fill this out. It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

4 Likes

Seedbank: N/A
Strain (bagseed too): Master Kush
Indoor, outdoor: Indoor
Tent, Room Size: 2’ x 2’
Lighting: Sun System 150w System with Ultra Sun Lamp
Light height: N/A
Temps (day and night): N/A
Relative Humidity (day and night) : N/A
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) : Active Air 4 inch In-Line Fan 165 CFM, Hurricane 6 inch Clip Fan - Classic Series
Ventilation: Growers House Carbon Filter 4" x 12" 200 CFM
Pot sizes: N/A
Nutrient type: Cocoa
Ph numbers: N/A
Ec and PPM: N/A
Water Temps: N/A
Co2: N/A

Seed germination date: TBD
Veg duration: TBD
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water): TBD

2 Likes

Welcome to GN @jaxmass, did you already buy the tent?

3 Likes

No, I have not bought the tent yet. I personally wanted to get to know some basics before investing. Definitely will be buying once I gain the right knowledge!

3 Likes

Gotcha, well do you have room for a 4’x4’? Reason why I ask is on eBay they had a kit like that for not much more then yours above with a 4’x4’

1 Like

As much as I would love to get a bigger playhouse to start, the 2’x2’ is the best commendation for me. Thank you so much though man, greatly appreciate the advise!

2 Likes

More air flow more plants. Let me go see what they have for a 2’x2’ then for u brb

2 Likes

$279.99

4 Likes

The one you posted says “out of stock “

2 Likes

Would you be able to send a link to this? This was much cheaper than the tent I was going to buy.

3 Likes

Type that number into eBay search it will come up. They have a 4’x2’ in there cheap too same guy… 2’ deep x 4’ wide give ya 2’ more width
:facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Good luck my fellow pennsylvanian🤟

2 Likes

yessuh :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I too starting my first tent. If you haven’t seen his youtube BILL WARD I think is super. Check it out. GOOD LUCK!!

2 Likes