Starting a grow tent

Welcome, let me know if have any questions or just want to talk “Buds”.

1 Like

@lovebud
hey welcome to the party! You found the best site around!

4 Likes

welcome to GN this deal that Mr Blue sent U is a hell of a buy

1 Like

Thanks I’m a slow starter and I’ll be here from time to time. The more I get into the grow the more question I’ll have. Hopefully photo’s? Have a SUPER day

3 Likes

Sweet can’t wait to see how your grow is going. If you have questions let us know.

1 Like

WILL HERE I GO. NOT SURE WHO’S GETTING THIS, GUESS IT DOESN’T MATTER? I TALK TO LoCork I think? ABOUT LIGHT DISTANCE FROM THE LITTLE GIRL? 3TO 4 FEET. NOW THAN MY TEMP. HAVE BEEN 76 TO 80F HUMIDITY I GOT TO STAY AROUND 56 TO 60 %. I’D LIKE TO SHOW A PIC. BUT CAN’T FIGURE THAT OUT? SHE 3.5 WEEKS OLD.

3 Likes

Im watching. I said “we/I/us” would keep an eye on ya!

Hit this button to upload pictures.

1 Like

Welcome to GN. Are you aware that a 2x2 = 1 plant? Each plant you grow requires at least 2x2. A 2x4 will actually give you room for 6 max, and 9 in a 4x4.

Don’t buy anything until you discuss it with us. We probably already have it and can give you real world assessments on stuff. Plus, some of us shop better than most women I know. Me not included. There is money to be saved…

1 Like

The rule in our house is after I find the one I want, she will find it for less money.
That is a good rule to go by here. We have the experience you don’t. Learn from our (mostly my) mistakes.

2 Likes