Starting a new journey

Check out https://chitownseeds.com/ @automatik They have some great stuff and are very well respected in the forum

9 Likes

I think your going to have a hard time finding a 1000w hps replacement under 650, I think alot of the DIY builds come out to around $1 a watt

2 Likes

Welcome to GN. A lot of great people and good advice here!

6 Likes

I kinda figured that but didn’t think it’d hurt to toss that question out there. Thank you though! That Seedbank is awesome. They have everything that’s sold out here in the bay!

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope I can join right in and soak up all the knowledge I can!

4 Likes

Here’s a link to the chitownseeds thread, he posts new drops and restocks ect pretty frequently New seed Bank 4.20 Sale

4 Likes

Thanks for that. I really spent 2 days looking for these strains and couldn’t find em anywhere. So this is super exciting for me!

3 Likes

Chitownseeds is awesome. I ordered seeds on a Tuesday at 3 PM and UPS delivered them at 7 PM on Thursday! Great genetics also!

5 Likes

That’s awesome. I ordered from attitude some years ago and they weren’t that great…

4 Likes

I have waited up to two months to get seeds shipped from other seed banks. Just an extra $10 if you chose UPS shipping. I would recommend the UPS shipping because seeds have a tendency to disappear on me when the USPS is handling the shipping.

4 Likes

I will keep that in mind. I think I’m leaning towards the giscotti for this first run. Do you know if anyone has grown it on here off the top of your head? I’m about to search it rn.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere, and a search of the forum this is the only thread search result that popped up.

3 Likes

Yeah. I just looked and this is the only mention of it. May as well order it and let everyone know how it goes. Only problem is I’m not the most experienced grower so I’ll most likely rely on you guys to guide me through this new journey if that’s good with y’all!

3 Likes

Your in the right place, GN has an extremely helpful and well informed community, were all here to learn together, new research/gear/genetics are being released almost constantly

4 Likes

Lol! You Will get some great advice and tips here with little BS about your mistakes,

4 Likes

Lol. That was a big problem with riu a lot of ppl just liked to talk shit about small mistakes…

3 Likes

Even if there’s a disagreement on technique ect I find most people here will post the reason behind their thinking or their evidence for/against it and give you the information to make a more informed decision instead of giving you non constructive criticism

4 Likes

Well thank all y’all in advance!

3 Likes

I think I’ll order those seeds right now so we can get this started!

3 Likes

When you start your grow journal this checklist will save you from answering a lot of questions. Just put it at the beginning of your journal.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Media:

Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor: Tent
Tent:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night): Day=
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation: