Last grow

Hi everyone! I’m a beginner grower, right now I’m in my 3rd growing process. This time I have consistent problems with the lack of nutrients a suppose.

I’m using fabric pots, soil, ( I suppose it has lots of coco in it, since it really puffy, using it in a first time ) mars hydro ts100, terra aquatica 3 part fertilisers. I’m controlling ph between 6,5-7; controlling temperature and humidity as well, but these stubborn plants destroying my minds since the early vegetation period. Leaves are pale green color, like it’s a lack of nitrogen, also some tips of the leaves are dry. They’re 40 days old, preflowering is coming soon. Attaching some pictures, and expecting some piece of advice from ya guys!

10 Likes

Nice plants. Welcome. Looks like they got a little nute burn along the way.

What’s your feeding schedule?

10 Likes

Every third day, 2l of water mixed with the nutrients according to the Terra Aquatica Table, 1,5ml/L Grow part, 1ml/L Bloom part, 1,5ml/L Micro Part.

I guess pots are small too, just 8L pots, I used the root booster as well on early vegetation period, so they penetrated the bottom of the pot.

11 Likes

Update: I’ve bought flash clean from Terra Aquatica, gonna post here the changes if someone is interested.

11 Likes

Post away my friend. This is your room to post all the weed stuff you desire.

12 Likes

@gmalloy welcome to GN !
Gosh, I think your plants look pretty good ! Foliage density and color look pretty good…
They appear to be autos with the ruderalis genetics. Little bit of tip burn isn’t much of a concern. Much rather have a little tip burn than deficiencies showing up.

As you say, you may have been able to take advantage of a little bigger pots, but that’s the kind of thing you take into consideration on your next grow !

12 Likes

Thanks mate! You really calm me down. They’re autos, but I kinda don’t trust this seed bank since they are new on market, It says 11 weeks grow cycle. But it’s been 7th week for now, and it has no sign of pre flowering. I’m afraid they might be photos, so today I switched the light schedule to 12/12. Let’s se if it will boost the flowering.

11 Likes

Hi @gmalloy

Welcome to GN and nice plants you having growing there. I enjoy autos (ruderalis ), as they grow very fast with a decent amount of bud.

12 Likes

Mate you have to try these seeds fro Georgian seed bank. They are pretty new on market, but the result is really good tho. I’m growing then in second time now.

11 Likes

As I mentioned before, plants had shown signs of pre flowering, but the process obviously has stopped don’t know why. Thinking that ruderalis genetics might be week since the seed bank is quite new on market. They are on their 7th week now, and actively growing. I decided to switch off the light for 48h to boost the flowering process again. I doubt that it will work, but at least I’ll give it a try.

11 Likes

They look pretty good all there strains

10 Likes

it should help as the dark will deplete the red enzyme keeping them out of flower

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

12 Likes

After 48h of darkness, plants look nice and fresh.

13 Likes

they do look very nice :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Look at that veg, this is going to be a awesome transition into flower and the stretch is going to be nutz bro!

10 Likes

Whatd that thing in the back left corner? Looks like a face carved in wood but looks like a ruck-sack at the same time. I think I’m too stoned!!

9 Likes

It’s an African wooden mask, to protect the plants from the evil spirits LMFAO. :joy:

10 Likes

After using the flash clean from T.A I can clearly see the good result. Looks like it dissolved the minerals on the roots, and plants can get nuts easily. Also looks like darkness did well for them, they finally start to flower.

I’ve got question. As you can see, roots had penetrated the bottom of the pot, I’ve heard that it’s better to crop them. What can you suggest me? Reminding that plans have ruderalis genetics ( which is prolly really weak ) Obviously it was a huge mistake to go for such a small pots. Will definitely go for bigger ones next time.

10 Likes

Gotta keep those evil spirits away! Looks unique :ok_hand:

10 Likes

12 Likes