Last grow

Girls are not stubborn anymore. By the end of February I expect to harvest them.

13 Likes

Looking wonderful :slight_smile:

big fat flowers soon

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

10 Likes

One of them 84cm tall, weirdly much taller than another. They smell really nice.

13 Likes

13 Likes

Thank you mate. :hugs:

11 Likes

Phenotypic difference, not weird at all for a seed-grow. Look at it like they’re ‘sisters’, not clones. :wink: Plants are looking good though, nice structure as well!

11 Likes

I have added another light. Thought why not, cuz the beam from mars hydro ts100 I had, was barely enough to cover both plants. So, now I have some no name Chinese full spectrum lamp, which has VEG and Bloom modes, thought why not to use both? What do you think? It says 1200W, but I believe it’s an equivalent to DNAT lamps or something like that. Is it a good idea to use both modes during flowering cycle? Or just bloom would be enough? Anyway now I have a real bright mfkn tent.

13 Likes

Reminds of these kind. Could you take a picture looking 75% of light and its shell. Its so bright, its more illuminance bright that looks cool temperature to the eye. Ideal for seedlings

12 Likes

Im in between my seed tent to switch to bloom mode or veg mode. They just got that perk in bloom mode all that keeps them pure is day/night times. Im gonna kick em on tomorrow bro! Ty for this post lol

10 Likes

Nice node placement :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Veg&Bloom

Bloom

VEG

9 Likes

12 Likes

looking very nice :slight_smile:

11 Likes

11 Likes

Girls in bloom!

7 Likes

I’ll try to take a better picture, but no promises, was pretty hard to fix it all the way to the top of the tent. But it looks pretty much the same like the one shared. I guess, I will switch that lamp to bloom mode only, and reduce dimmer on mars hydro to 75% at least, really afraid that girl will burn. It’s so fucking bright inside the box. :grinning:

10 Likes

No worries man. Then will be able to tell you if its worth having on or not or just wasting electricity?

If you could Download this app for android
Photone App; and get a DLI reading and a measurement in cm how far the light is from the canopy. Turn off Mars Hydro.

With some research and a good normal daylight picture will be able to find out what diodes is used in that unbranded light and if its a cheap Chinese one or does it hold any grounds in the garden? Can it be used just for seedling stage really close and safe some money on electricity at the early stage. :thinking:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Stacking really nice now.
keep up the good work.

8 Likes

That lamp was used to get a proper crop before. It works just fine on both vegetation and bloom stages. However it was always used in both modes, cuz subconsciously you always think that more light = bigger buds. So I’ll try to figure it out.

9 Likes