Stumbling through another grow

I’m a bit slow on this one but here it is: a good friend who is a food scientist for a medical cannabis company, gave me this seed and thought I’d run it out. It’s called “Game Changer” and is a sativa with a 1 to 20 ratio of CBD to THC. I am currently watching for signs of sex as it’s a non feminized seed. @not2sureyet sexed it and he’s not been wrong yet…

Promix HP in 7 gallon, six weeks (?) old, current schedule: Lucas with silica and cal mag every other watering. 650 ppm, PH 6.0. Lights set at single panel, 200 watts.

Brian was good enough to babysit her at his place while we were in Colorado. Had to arm wrestle him to get it back—I think it was love at first sight haha. Decided to SCROG after thinking on it for a week or so. It’s just been slow to show signs of sex.

Tagging a few: @dbrn32, @tdubwilly, @mattybear, @missiles, @Laena, @covertgrower, @Bogleg, @macgyver_stoner and whoever else wants to pile in.

13 Likes

I’m in!
Surprised you didn’t do covert operation and steal it during the night from him. Lol

8 Likes

That thing grows quick.

8 Likes

That’s a beast at 6 weeks old. Gonna be a monster at that rate. I’ll be following along for sure.

8 Likes

Saaaaweeet! I would still like if you could keep a few of those on the radar for me too lol.

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag brother! I’m in :v::bear:

8 Likes

Happy to do that. I’m sure I’ll see more goodies from him. They are going to set up a lab to do testing on site which includes some type of alcohol extraction machine. It is supposed to be available on weekends…

10 Likes

Dayum! May have to make road trip before you move.

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag @myfriendis410 ! I’m definitely :eyes: :wink:

7 Likes