Stumped plz help

Uploading: 8FCCC03A-AFE0-40DB-A244-D7C892B9E239.jpeg… Uploading: D6CD646C-A69C-4EB4-AD9B-CA2B8E7D70CF.jpeg… Uploading: BF34A416-42D6-4DC5-ABA4-8D954BBE565B.jpeg… All pics were taken today 21 days since supplemental light was shut off on aug. 20th.

The most recent dates that I’ve watered the plants or foliar fed them is recorded in two of the images attached. This is almost exclusively clay soil, first year in our newly excavated greenhouse pad using our native soil. We brought in 3 inches of compost and topsoil 50/50 blend for our 4 4x90 beds for our 7 strains of cbd hemp. I did a slurry Ph test at 6 inches deep and it was at 6.1, I watered next at 6.9 and haven’t had another opportunity to water since then because of how clay dominant this soil is. Water is well water with a calcium filters I have a soil test, water analysis and tissue sample all on the way hopefully tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Any advice and suggestions are appreciated, I don’t want to put anything else into the soil until I know more but have the ability to foliar in the greenhouse easily. Thanks!

Readd your pics please. You can’t click on them for some reason.

1 Like

My Microbiologist at Key to Life Garden can check out your soil reports and make a recommendation.
Let’s get your soil pH down into the 5’s so you don’t have to worry about pH you water or nute solution and increase your uptake.
Got Elemental Sulphur and Gypsum? Biochar?
Kyle M