SUNFLOWER TRIMMER® Baby Trimmer

I met Petr, CEO of Sunflower Trimmer® in Prague through a mate, during Cannafest last year. Impressive young entrepreneur, running an honest company that builds high quality trimmers, focussed on craft & commercial growers, but they also offer a table trimmer for the homegrower… The least I can do is drop a link here.

I like that Baby Trimmer, it’s a table model. Thinking of getting one myself to try out. I like that you can save a bit of time compared to hand trimming yet your buds aren’t being shaken around in a tumbler. 650 euros, worldwide shipping. Have a look:

https://www.sunflower-trimmer.com/

3 Likes

Woah…!!! Why does anything having to do with trimming make my neither regions pucker…specially at $650 Euro which is even worse in dollars. I bought one of those spin cycle trimmers, put the dry blade in and then a bunch of dry bud, chewed it to pieces. Wound up with a shitpot full of broken bud and shake in the bottom of the tub and not much on the top. Tried various cranking speeds, and didn’t seem to make any difference, now I have a 24" wide paper weight lol.

Marty

6 Likes

if The Police did not chop my grow this years I had

dreams of needing one of those :frowning:

always next/this season :wink:

7 Likes

Ouch. (the police part).

Marty

5 Likes

state says six and The Police say 70 is a bit over

but who is counting

7 Likes

Yeah, our state is 6 with a medical grow license too. I just keep it there, makes plenty enough for me and friends.

Marty

4 Likes

we have 30 pages of info that will leave your more confused

they define about nothing :frowning:

I have a New York State card my wife asked the police as they were chopping

my plants why they could not leave six

said I had way too many

they told her next year you will be able to have 12 for personal use

I could not find anything that said that

so I will stay at six, three on her card three on mine

and do some guerilla growing of 30 or 100 Autos :slight_smile:

be safe and a great new year