Tacos yellowing sad

Hey everybody! This is my 3rd grow and haven’t had any of these issues before. Hoping to find some good advice! A couple days ago I noticed my top leaves starting to taco, then start yellowing, and today I noticed my leaf tips starting to turn as well. Any idea what might be causing this? My environment is stable highs 70s to low 80s 50% humidity. @58 days since seed in soil about to switch to flower.

2 Likes

I’m sure someone will have a better answer, but the “taco” just looks like new foliage emerging to me. As for the tips, if that’s the only issue you’re on point.

2 Likes

For sure man thanks for the input :love_you_gesture: I’ll keep an eye on it and see what happens.

1 Like

Your light green is new growth. It will always look like that. Tacoing means to much light. The leaves are trying to hide from it. But the top leaves are just new.

And your tips look fine.

3 Likes

For sure, thanks man. I haven’t noticed them that light before so I got a bit worried. Already turned my lights down to 80% and moved em up a bit. :love_you_gesture: thanks for the input.

1 Like

@chodynugs , your plants are looking great.

1 Like

Thanks chris here are some updated pics. Tacoing is gone, they look super happy. I skipped a feeding. Did straight water. I forgot to mention the last 2 feedings I bumped up to a full dose of nutes. I think it was to much.

8 Likes

Wowow wow wee, that is looking fantastic. I was going to mention your plant color in the first pictures leaves are looking a little dark ( sign of over feeding ). But damn no complaints now, they are looking great.

2 Likes

Ah very interesting. I didn’t know that leaf color could tell you that. I appreciate that info dude. And now I’m thinking maybe that’s why the lighter tones were worrying me because all the other leaves were so damn dark :rofl:

3 Likes

I deff over feed. Lol

3 Likes

Haha, for me it’s been one of the more challenging things to get down just right. Nutes/water.

2 Likes