Tammys grow journal #2

So here I am with my second grow journal. I used my first grow journal checklist and changed the seeds I am growing. This go around I have germinated 2 serroquel seeds and the black kush + white caviar which is a preybird seed. I named the seed white kush. The seeds have already germinated and on April 25 I planted them in solo cups and they are under 24 hour light schedule.

10 Likes

@preybird1 @Slym3r @chrisj @sssportsmfg @tenga @pptrsha1

8 Likes

Woo Hoo off and running…White Kush huh. Sounds exotic. Got some baby pics?

Marty

7 Likes

Hey good ta see ya!

6 Likes

Hi @preybird1 ! Good to be back!

5 Likes

Not yet. The roots were really long and the just went to solo cups 2 days ago.

6 Likes

Sad news. I planted four and only 1 survived. I was shocked cause that hadn’t happened before. So here is the survivor.
Strain is Serroquel

8 Likes

Hey @tammydc , welcome back and looking good.

6 Likes

Thanks! Slowly getting back in the swing of thinks. This last winter was not kind to me. Now if it could stop snowing I would be so grateful!!! I wanted to grow this one outside.

7 Likes

She got her first dose of nutrients yesterday

5 Likes

My newest toy. Any advice on how ro fill him with water?

9 Likes

Yes fill until bubbles are are desired level then dump out extra from main chamber through the stem

3 Likes

Any plant updates? Hope all is well

3 Likes

I have a perc bong and need to blow the stem after dumping some water in it to get it in the lower chambers.

3 Likes

That would work well

3 Likes

Thats a cleaning nightmare if you keep on it. Looks really cool. I miss my ol Zong from 1998

3 Likes

I was thinking exactly the same. Very nice piece but omg, cleaning will be hard work :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I have been locked out of the network for a while. Finally able to get in on my tablet. Since I only have 1 plant growing I am growing her outside on the deck. I only give her nutrients every week or so. It has been much colder her than anywher else and I worry if that would stunt her growth? I just took some pictures and posted them. I planted her on April 27.

The first 2 pictures are from May 24. The rest are from today.

Q

6 Likes