Tammys grow journal #2

So here I am with my second grow journal. I used my first grow journal checklist and changed the seeds I am growing. This go around I have germinated 2 serroquel seeds and the black kush + white caviar which is a preybird seed. I named the seed white kush. The seeds have already germinated and on April 25 I planted them in solo cups and they are under 24 hour light schedule.

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 @Slym3r @chrisj @sssportsmfg @tenga @pptrsha1

8 Likes

Woo Hoo off and running…White Kush huh. Sounds exotic. Got some baby pics?

Marty

7 Likes

Hey good ta see ya!

6 Likes

Hi @PreyBird1 ! Good to be back!

5 Likes

Not yet. The roots were really long and the just went to solo cups 2 days ago.

6 Likes

Sad news. I planted four and only 1 survived. I was shocked cause that hadn’t happened before. So here is the survivor.
Strain is Serroquel

8 Likes

Hey @tammydc , welcome back and looking good.

6 Likes

Thanks! Slowly getting back in the swing of thinks. This last winter was not kind to me. Now if it could stop snowing I would be so grateful!!! I wanted to grow this one outside.

7 Likes

She got her first dose of nutrients yesterday

5 Likes

My newest toy. Any advice on how ro fill him with water?

10 Likes

Yes fill until bubbles are are desired level then dump out extra from main chamber through the stem

4 Likes

Any plant updates? Hope all is well

4 Likes

I have a perc bong and need to blow the stem after dumping some water in it to get it in the lower chambers.

4 Likes

That would work well

4 Likes

Thats a cleaning nightmare if you keep on it. Looks really cool. I miss my ol Zong from 1998

3 Likes

I was thinking exactly the same. Very nice piece but omg, cleaning will be hard work :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I have been locked out of the network for a while. Finally able to get in on my tablet. Since I only have 1 plant growing I am growing her outside on the deck. I only give her nutrients every week or so. It has been much colder her than anywher else and I worry if that would stunt her growth? I just took some pictures and posted them. I planted her on April 27.

The first 2 pictures are from May 24. The rest are from today.

Q

8 Likes