Testing by devjyarn

This week is the paln b4 i flip them.im stoked during transplanting I got to know them better.THE SMELLS OMGOODNESS. granny is special!! I got everything from hashy smells to crazy dead skunk smell, sweet n sour, and that’s just the grannyskunk…

3 Likes

That’s awesome news! I’ve had seeds from those guys on my list for a while and I’m glad you’re having success with them.

3 Likes

:wink: :rofl::joy::rofl: @hoppiefrog likes to smell grannies… :joy:

2 Likes

They are the best vegging plants I have seen not very hungry so a bit slow but solid as hell and all seeds are acceptable to flower out !!and the smells make .e feel like I’m in highschool and found real bc skunk for the first time …oooooh aaaaaah dank indeed

3 Likes

I’ll be popping a few of the seeds you sent soon. I’ll have to see what it’s all about for myself!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see how u like em;) I’ll ha e some babies too I can courier them in 3 days flat. W a clone shipper they will.
Be Fine.u want a grannyskunk too trust me :wink:

4 Likes

Photos are 6 days apart. Veg is definitely getting away from me.

@hoppiefrog I feel your pain! Still a few days worth of work to do on the flower side before I can move them. It’s going to be a jungle.

7 Likes

Anyone else growing cats?

The 315w is moved out for veg duty while I flower the 3x4 tent with 640w of LED. Gonna be fun.

6 Likes

Stoner cat! That’s a first :wink:

5 Likes

Badass @devjyarn… Warm and comfy lol

5 Likes

She’s part of my pest control.

6 Likes

Give a living thing a comfortable environment and they can thrive. This girl needs to put on a bit of weight!

5 Likes

Indeed my friend… Indeed… Loyalty and the bond between animals and this world is incredible… I recommend the movie ALPHA…it shows the bond… I miss my 2 boys Brody and Mason(brothers) boxer/pit mix… Now I have my little pennywise lol chiuahua mix

5 Likes

I hear you. These guys have a special place in my life.

7 Likes

Haha both my cats eat my fan leaves lol

They’re cuties @devjyarn

Packee

6 Likes

Haha one of mine only eats new growth lol.he helped me top a plant once;)

6 Likes