Testing by growyourowndope - Veg+Bloom review

I have changed out nutrients again tonight, set at EC of 2.2 and Ph at 5.8.The trichomes are really starting to build up now on the fan leaves. Super white roots and dark green foliage.

6 Likes

Looks great :+1: looks like a good product to me. The product I have used for a nft set up was pricey , this looks like it works well;) this is a great alternative ,tks man:)

My weekend ritual again, day 39 of flowering,

nutrients change, set my EC at 2.0 and my Ph at 5.8. Things are getting stinky and sticky now.

5 Likes

Back again! No nutrients change tonight. She’s getting close to flushing time so I’ll just keep topping up the buckets for the next few days and keep a close eye. My PH has been dropping so I’m having to adjust now more then before.

6 Likes

Uploading: FullSizeRender.mov…

Those buds are kicking ass @growyourowndope!!! Way to go man! Loving your root mass too. I fastened my stones to the sides of my buckets with little suction cups and twist ties this time hoping I can get some big roots like yours. We’ll see🤞

2 Likes

Drippin with resin!!!

2 Likes

Decided to go ahead and start the flush. 5 to 7 days to go!

5 Likes

Well she came down last night and I have to say this plant definitely stands out from the rest. She was taller, growth was bigger, tons of resin and a real strong stink. The Veg+Bloom was a very easy and forgiving product from start to finish. I believe all of my problems came from being new to Deep Water Culture. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. The only thing that would have been nice to use in this test would be the Stackswell. I believe I have enough of this product to run one more plant in coco coir next time. I will check back when things start to get crisp.image image image image image image

7 Likes

Nice test! Thanks for your observations. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Crazy roots tks for the test run my friend;)

3 Likes

4 Likes

242 grams from the gorilla zkittlz test plant. A real gassy, skunky funk. One of the best plants I have grown. Thank you Hydroponic Research your Veg+Bloom was a pleasure to use. I will be using it again! This concludes my test for this product. Thank you for following. More to come in this section and in the grow journal section.

4 Likes

i have the veg+bloom - dirty. haven’t used it yet bc i had to get other nutrients bc the veg wasn’t going to be shipped for like… 2-3 weeks it said. Next day it was at my house…

4 Likes