Testing by MK3_Pharms #2

@MK3_Pharms I was just thinking I was starting to lose my mind…haha combined posts

Packee

2 Likes

Yeah @nick combined the threads. So I think we need it named something to that effect

2 Likes

To what do you suggest? I added the tester name as an identifier…and I believe the original poster can still change it.

1 Like

Not sure about a title. If we have multi tests combined in one thread , we should do a title “Prism science Multi thread test” or something of the affect. This will help people understand its more the just Dev testing. IDK Chris what ever you guys come up with is ok. Just wanted to clear it up as people we confused. I’m still trying to figure why I’m posting in NRB thread.
Why not one topic with threads separate for all testers? Keep everyone’s journals separate but in the same thread? If you catch my meaning?

2 Likes

Ahh. I made a category for you too. Probably just migrated all of them by mistake. When I get a chance I’ll move your posts in this thread to your thread.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Testing by devjyarn

A post was merged into an existing topic: Testing by devjyarn

I’m in love with this thread. Thank you!

5 Likes

Had to breakdown the test/review grow and move it. Just getting back up and running.

the left one looks a little down. Going to let it dry out and go from there. Might be over watered.

5 Likes

Prob going to get some nitro in the leaves. And some calmag. Need to check soil pH my meter broke sighh…
The seed factory is still in veg. I won’t be updating that as much. Not much to see tbh. Just waiting on them the get around five foot.

3 Likes

Look at those Green colours :sunglasses:

Packee

2 Likes

Those colors tell the story.

3 Likes

Just beginning the net training. This takes a little time. You need to move the net up, as secondary branching occurs. Won’t be long and these two plants will fill the net.
Will update next week.

4 Likes

Here is from a different angle. You can see the growth goes very fast when net is in use. The linear growing plain is a must for tent growth to yield maximum potential. The secondary branches will be very intense in two weeks. Full net less then a month. Stay tuned.

5 Likes

8 Likes

very excited to see the netting process never tried it outdoors so new to me…great stuff!

3 Likes

You can use it outdoors. You just drape it over. Weigh down the net to keep the branches pulled down.
In a tent set up. You are creating a horizontal growing plain for a vertical direction light source. This will allow nodes that wouldn’t normally get as much light to be fully exposed. As the branching progresses we raise the net a little by little. The plants upward growth from the top will continue to apply pressure to your topped section. If not careful your plant will split in half. (Keep some tape available). As the secondary branches grow keep tucking them. Try to keep all fan leaves tucked below the canopy line. Continue this process till week three of flower, then let it go. They will need support so I will add a second net when the time comes. Stay tuned.

5 Likes

So here is the start of the secondary growth beginning. This as well as tertiary growth is key to heavy yield. Indoor growing takes time to get the results you want. Lots of hands on. Lots of TLC. I have one other to prep a little more. Will post her soon. This is the plant on the right. I have raised the net about a half inch off. Tucked a few fans. And defoled any in the way. We still want to remove any inward facing leaves, but that’s the next major defol before flower. For now we just took anything that was blocking nodes or new growth.
Stay tuned, things are happening

3 Likes

7 Likes

Things are happening. Using the net and defoliation techniques we can exspose areas mostly untouched by even outdoor growing. Ever wonder in pics you see, the forest of colas in a grow. This is one way to acheieve this. IMHO a must for tent growers. Boost your yield at least 50%. We have two females (hopefully! One hasn’t really declared yet. I’m just guessing by experience. ) with these two females in a 3x3. Basically 1m2 just short but let’s round up. Plan to fill the net. Then prep for transition. (Its a must to prep for transition, don’t just flip one day just because. Unless emergency needs). Target yield 315 grams this should be a easy goal. But time will tell. I have faith in the Sunsytem 315 and the prism science end as well. The ballast gets pretty warm. So mount outside your grow.

Anyways on to the fun part.

The last one is running slower its the BG. She is a tough grow but very worth it. Its DJ S bb x Jordan of the islands god bud. Very good breeding stock. Will be working hard to get her caught up they are super calmag Hungary and nuet hogs.
l4pM5cRAPuYsttzJC

5 Likes