Testing Preybirds’ Runtz x Slapz Gals

Watch the grass grow, kind of …

5 Likes

Is Emerson supposed let you lower your DLI or do you make up the missing time with higher intensity?

2 Likes

Hi Wow !
Hey, I wanted to watch the ‘grass’ grow but couldn’t see a thing…
Thought maybe you were just teasin !!!

3 Likes

12 Likes

Looking good. Keep them plants moving.

7 Likes

Day sixty!

These will take their place in ten days (clones from clones from starting seeds)

12 Likes

Grove Bags !!! Yes

3 Likes

Very nice. I find the 2nd gen clone is 2x more vigorously growing than the 1st one. I love clones. Saves 47 days of growing and you know what it is.

10 Likes

Day 65
Looking at weekend/beginning of next week for harvest.

20 Likes

Gorgeous bud wow !

Coloring up nicely for you, and the ‘frosting’ wow !

Definitely going to be a sticky finger trim session !

Congrats !

9 Likes

Yeah boy! Now were talking Fire! :fire::fire: i have a bunch of new stuff to try out. Also i will be making some more new femmanized strains coming soon. I got fresh stuff happening. Sneak Peek of a new one im starting.

Then we have more mothers started. Below pic.

Were starting some more monster crop plants.
And some fresh strains. I have so many seeds now were doing some more hunts and crossing the best yet. Dm me later i have some more seeds for you test if your up to it. I do my own in house testing. But im allowing more strains out Here and there.

11 Likes

Arms a-flying like Christ the Redeemer statue in Brazil.

7 Likes

Harvesting tomorrow!

18 Likes

@wow_arizona gosh, if they taste and smell as beautiful as they look, you’re surely going to have a nice holiday season. Congratulations on that Chris !!

8 Likes

Gorgeous colors on that girl, damn.

8 Likes

Harvested the first clone crop of the Runtz x Slapz today.

The buds are absolutely dense and solid.

All are hanging on the rack, zero trim. For the first day, I keep RH higher than normal AND keep air moving , but, NOT blowing directly on the plants.

The tent has been cleaned and refilled with the second round of clones from the same @PreyBird1 Runtz x Slapz that have been treated with Bob’s @TheMadFlascher BudBusterPro.

They will get a day or two to get acclimated and light intensity will get gradually increased. Transplanting into seven gallon fabric pots will take place by mid-week, and, looking to transition to flower by next week.

16 Likes

Damn those plants look fabulous. Man nice harvest this time also. :+1::sunglasses::fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

Just beautiful Chris ! Not sure how much more you can improve…but I know you’re going to continue to push the limits !!!

There is no doubt in my mind you have done a GREAT JOB utilizing BBP to get the best quality and yields out of your girls! I REALLY like that 7 day schedule and it appears to have worked wonderfully for you !

Can’t wait to see what @PreyBird1 ( genetic maestro) can do with a little additional ‘magic’ !!

I’m also fascinated with ravenchief’s ZERO DEFOLIATION grow currently underway. From the plant phsyology standpoint, I’ve always understood we supply nuets to the roots, the roots stimulate and feed the leaves, and the leaves are the MACHINE that feeds the buds, fruits, and flowers.

I certainly understand the need (in many indoor grows) for air circulation…but it’s always made sense to me to keep foliage density at it’s max as far as bud development goes! That’s the beauty of cannabis culture, there’s always more to learn !

11 Likes

I have this
Triacontanol and
Brassinolide
And a few other auxins im playing with. Im still curios about whats in bbp. Trade secrets i know but man exciting stuff!

9 Likes

You know Prey I’ll be honest with you…tissue culture is just not going to happen without PGR’s, however even where they are labeled in commercial crops, they are not widely used, because of terribly inconsistent results. In many cases environmental conditions like temperature (day/night fluctuations), humidity, stage of development…will give widely variable responses. You are well aware that even IAA (Indole aceticacid) must be in very specific ppm ranges… a little bit more is toxic. It just seems that man’s way of trying to force these hormones down the plant’s throat doesn’t really show much respect for mother nature !

She is a benevolent, multifaceted, and astounding creature…if I tickle her just so, sometimes she gives me a sneak peak! …and that’s all I’m gonna say about that…Forrest Gump

8 Likes