That one guy's First coco and First clones

Ok so not a whole lot going on here today, she is about 4-5 days from seed. She is in a 20 oz solo cup with coco and 20% perlite. Not really feeding or watering much right now of course. She is under a led that I made using an old light bar and a 12v led driver. I’m pulling about 60w from the wall with that, at a height of about 18 inches. I have 2 ebay 1"1000w" 100w blurples that I will be using throughout this grow, and hopefully at the end of this month or beginning on next I will have enough saved to do a qb build. I am going to be using gh flora series professional pack with cal mag and all that good stuff. Using a zero water filter to get to 0 ppm and adding nutes and then phing, I hope that is right. I will be building my scrog net on the 20th or the 5th on next month, I have the time as I want this plant to hit 16-18 inches before hitting the net. I’m in a 2x4 closet with no limit on vertical space (8’). I have my TDs meter, ph meter, hydrometer, thermometer, humidifier, dehumidifier, and controller set up.

My brother will be doing his first grow ever, I might talk him into joining but this is his girl, her shell got stuck for a couple of days.

11 Likes

@scotty17 @MK3_Pharms @docee @kapouic

6 Likes

@that_one_guy… again welcome … I am winding down on my first grow myself… everything sounds good so far. A ton of good info here I have learned a ton in just a couple of short weeks… I only wish I had found GN earlier in my grow I would have much better results

7 Likes

zFLZSxXyLfbm8

7 Likes

Do you have a thread? If so you can tag me if you want to. This one is my second grow ever and still a lot of firsts. I wish I would have joined when I first knew about all the forums, but I didnt, so my first grow was only 1.75 oz dried of some killer smoke, but not the yield I wanted. I will try to find some pictures of that grow.

6 Likes

I dont have a journal but I do have a couple of threads I will tag you in

4 Likes

Ok cool!! :+1::+1:

3 Likes

My door is always open if you have questions

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m sure I will have a million annoying questions before this one is over lol.

4 Likes

From my first grow

9 Likes

Its better that. Then making a mistake that you can’t recover from. Let the experience of those before you help. None of us here are keeping trade secrets. The best questions are the ones you ask. They worst questions never get asked

8 Likes

I feel the same way, I made a lot of mistakes my first grow, because I did not ask for help, and I learned my lesson from that. I can swallow my pride and look for help.

3 Likes

Extract from my first grow. First one is bho from the trim and the second was pressed from .75g of flower.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Hey what are the guidelines for the gift exchange?

1 Like

Click the link. Follow the rules set by GN. And make sure to give a gift in return

4 Likes

Just signed up

3 Likes

Cool, I will discuss it with my wife, but shouldn’t be a problem. I will let you guys know as soon as I’m signed up.

1 Like

Signed up for the gift exchange. Ok so not a lot of change I turned on one blurple to see if that helps.

9 Likes

Worth under $20 right lol.

8 Likes