THCV strain names

Exactly, I wonder which Terps correlate with high THCV value

4 Likes

I found out 2 of my friends wifes have MS. So im going to drop some harlyquin and grow them out and see if it helps there pill problem a little bit. I hate pills. This is the only cbd strain i have. Thanks to member here whos name will be posted when i drop the seeds.

2 Likes

I’m from South Africa @hoppiefrog

4 Likes

Well get some seeds! My friend cant find mantuska tundra a.k.a Alaskan thunderfuck. And he lives in Alaska!

3 Likes

Dutch Passion lists “THCVictory” as their THCV strain but seeds seem unavailable

3 Likes

I got those seeds from a canadian supplier : https://drseeds.net/

2 Likes

Love the durbans poison need to get some going soon

5 Likes

I was the one who flagged your post!

Your answer was even more political than his post.

Let’s try to keep politics, religions and violence out of the forums please!

2 Likes

I’m tempted to plant some DP myself in Sept. I haven’t finalised my strains for spring yet. I have 13 pots to populate (for now).

5 Likes

I like most of their strains love the ultimate it’s super limey

4 Likes

Thanks for the laugh of the day …lol where did this start ? Seems like someone went off the deep end w/o knowing the ppl they just met…if ur looking to chat about growing we r happy to help no prob but that’s why we are here;)

4 Likes

Just a funny guy with a different political agenda than our polite friend @philgilbert2! He started to insult him and spewing crap, so I flagged him. When he came back to insult @philgilbert2 for the deletion of his diatribe, I told him I was responsible for it. He did not like that. So he started insulting me about my intelligence.
I think it’s hilarious being insulted by someone who, probably, never read a book without colourful pictures on the opposing pages… :wink:

4 Likes

I love those ones :wink: all the cool ass pop up stuff I’m assuming … (I guess there’s a pattern immerging;) no genius required to see that one…

3 Likes

Been looking up and down and sideways for gg#4… just to find out it’s right here in Canada. Thanks for the Dr seeds link.

3 Likes

If you get them from them, it might be worth your while to make a journal about it. Here, from their website:

ENTER THE DR. SEEDS PHOTO CONTEST TO GET FREE SEEDS.

In order to win this contest and get free seeds all you have to do is provide us with high quality photos of your magnificent plants and growing techniques. If your photos win you will get 1 tin of your choice.

Photo conditions for winning:

1. The photos of your plants must be high resolution.
  2. The subject of the photos must be in focus.
  3. The photos must have adequate lighting. Pictures that are dark, grainy or overexposed will not qualify.
  4. The buds in your photos must look good. Plants that look stressed, feeble or malnourished are not good enough to win. They must be impressive bud photos.
  5. Your pictures must include bud shots in the last week of flower. You cannot win without including the final week of flower.
  6. Pictures that show a technique or process step for growing or harvesting cannabis scores extra points.

To win the photo contest you must have purchased the seeds you used to grow the plants in your picture from Dr. Seeds.

By entering the contest you agree to let us use the photos for marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, this website, instagram and other marketing channels, and our ebooks.

To enter the Photo Contest, submit your beautiful photos to rebecca@drseeds.net with PHOTO CONTEST in the subject line. Please include the strain name in the body of the email.

4 Likes

Durban Poison. Written a 3 page article about the famous strain, not published yet!! Have started a project with Durban landrace strains and companies I have worked with in the past. More news about that in the future but anyone is able to take part in the solution. Basic concept is to get to the bottom of DP and find the original genetics from the 70’s. Best bets are Mel Frank, Reeferman and Joseph Pietri’s lines of Durban Poison. I have been testing the dutch genetics and had very bad experiences with their DP seeds.

Here is a nice clip about some African strains in the Eastern Cape.

3 Likes

That is badass.
$838 in USD. Nice toy! Well not a toy but fun either way