The best nutrients for growing cannabis in soil

I’ve been reading a lot about teas and making our own soil, but haven’t yet had the chance to experiment in doing so. I think I’ll go with FFOF soil and FF nutes in the beginning until I can play around with things more.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely look you guys up, thank you!

2 Likes

well I have tried em out and they work great. I could be bias but I see it the best bag for buck in cannabis

3 Likes

I’ll put in a case here for the cost-effectiveness of powdered nutrients and amendments. As long as your powders are 100% soluble, they can run through any automated fertigation or drip system. Even your teas can be soluble, and in fact your brewer can be attached directly to your fertigation system.

That’s where Key to Life comes in. We have Base A and B nutrients (synthetic), but regardless of what nutrients you’re feeding with, amendments increase the efficiency of your base nutes. This includes amendments such as fulvic acid, humic acid, amino acid, molasses, kelp, microbes (in a tea or just as a root drench), fungi and sulphur; which are all effective additions.

I will add that a true organic approach would involve a living soil where the macro and micro nutrients are already present in your grow media. In this scenario all that would be required would be teas and amendments. If anyone wants to try some of KTLs amendments, hit me up.

7 Likes

Might look into Dakine 420 for a powdered nutrients for a 100% soluble food. Looks like water when it is all mixed up. The bloom product adds a little blue hue to the water. Never falls out. Tested for over 5 weeks in stagnant water in a fish bowl to see what if anything settles. Happy to say, we had no fall out, Films, or buildup of any kind. Works great in soil, soilless, and hydro setups.

Watch this video to see what we can do… Dakine 420 Promo Video - YouTube

The plants in the video were grown very old school. Single ended HPS with an auto feeder with the Halo drippers in our Coir Lite aeration blend of coco, drain to waste. Let me know if you would like to see any samples or have any questions.

4 Likes

@NateDakine420 I’m definitely interested after watching a couple videos and peeking around. However, I’ve never grown in Coco… I’ll message you.

3 Likes

they are highly micronized. slurry first but organic technology at 50 microns size

2 Likes

coco just needs to be fed. its constantly higher in a lil salts, the organic acids keep is flushing and building holding capacity
not sure how much you would use but I sell whole sale also and have many formulas unreleased
All back by organic acid amino fulvic humic. Omri dextrose and billion cfus in some

2 Likes

how much do you use? Best deals around money back

2 Likes

Hey,

We do 100% organic nutrients that are OMRI listed. We’re different than other organic nutrient companies since our core NPK line up contains live microbes in a dormant form. They only activate when the bottle has been opened and exposed to oxygen. If anyone wants to try us out let me know ill send out a few samples.

It was great meeting you @Farmer_Dan this past weekend at Indo Expo! Let us know if you have any questions about the products.

8 Likes

Jeff Lowenfels, author of Teaming with Microbes, even gave me a personal endorsement of BioNatural at Indo Expo.

7 Likes

yes 100% soluble and Dosatron-certified. The one exception is our Silica, which is about 98% soluble.

5 Likes

@ralpht, the dosages very according to the product, and of course with powders you can vary the concentration. That said, the doseages vary from .5 to up to 6 grams per gallon. Doseages may also vary by application (foliar, root drench, sulphur bath, etc.).

4 Likes

WSP concentrates are the best !

That’s great .

Rkag are looking tablespoonful per 5 gallons. The sugars we have help w solubility also
I sold a lot of carbon based materials in the past. The technology has gotten better.

The first powder humic acid I sold was a product c85. It made huge difference when applied but clogged up drip lines and sprayers .

Ralph T. Henninger

Ralph@peachcountrytractor.com

Ralpht@royalknight-ag.com

Peach Country Tractor

Williamstown , NJ

4 Likes

Let’s run rkag vs any line available for soil ?
Use less growing more organic micronized Microbial complete formulas all with organic acids. But it’s still new to market. Money back Gaurantee if use it and are unsatisfactory and don’t increase yield . As long as you stick to rkag plan
Let me know if any interest and size of res or if feeding up top you can use black label wsp

2 Likes

Honestly there is no better value that BioNatural products. We have been in business for the last 18 years in agriculture and got into cannabis 4 years ago.

We are revolutionizing the nutrient business by providing live microbes in a dormant form in a super concentrated bottle, and at a low price. We want to give you a superior product and a great price!

100mL bottle covers up to an acre starts at 9 bucks.

Our OMRI line unlocks all the nutrients needed by the plant and is specifically designed to only give enough for optimum results.

If anyone wants to give them a try message me.

4 Likes

I have been growing for well over twenty years for dispensaries with experience in all different growing methods.
Keep it simple is my golden rule.
That being said I love VEG + Bloom and Elite 91 for there simplicity and quality
I grow in soiless and use either Cloud Coir or Royal Tupar for indoors and have had good luck with Vermifire, mico’s and tea’s for outdoors. Also had some good results with local soil blends if done right.

6 Likes

I would love to get a run going with you against the Veg+Bloom. They have a great product. But, Dakine 420 will out produce and is cleaner. We also have a blend of soilless coco media that would work great in place of tupur for heavy feeders called Coirlite and a blend inplace of Vermifire for outdoor or soil users called Organic blend. It is heavy enough to feed for at least 4 weeks from the soil and will not burn seedlings like vermifire. You will not find a more consistent media that is blended and stored indoors to keep out the elements and pests that many outdoor soil companies cannot get a way from. Trust The Mad Scientist! Shoot me a PM to hear how we can work out a great deal for a first run.

5 Likes

I would recommend SoHum Living Soils as it contains all the nutrients required. Just add water!

4 Likes