The canna music thread or just funny stuff

2 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Here is a cheesey and thankfully short music video I did called Purple Diamonds. The actual point of it though was this: In the Nevada desert, growing outside is a gamble and a half, no pun untended. Wild daily temp swings of 50 degrees and much more is common. The sun bakes plants like they have been microwaved and it does it in minutes or hours. Still I was determined so I would plan ahead and have 8-12 vegged up plants just starting bloom and I would set them out either first few weeks of Feb or last part of summer when the plants could live in shade w/o dying. Timed right and you could squeeze in a spare crop for meds, backups, whatever. Well the last year I did it the climate change thing was starting to rock pretty hard and we had all kinds of freak cold snaps all the way almost to finish which didn’t really help the yield alot but I got treated to something outdoor growers know well, when the cold air brings out these serious purple hues in the plants and buds…every day I went out there and just stared it was so pretty…so one day I tried to capture what my eyes were seeing to share with my grow friends that could not be here and this is what I came up with. The musical accompaniment is kinda obvious…

Pardon the unintentional blurry bits; I was trying to force the focus on the purple fan and sugar leaves but autofocus kept trying to snap to something it just could not focus on…but the point of it, the purple stuff is mostly clear…

5 Likes

Thats awesome! Very nicely done :grinning:

3 Likes

Cheers…if you liked that you may like this…its only pot connection is that its great to burn a fatty before watching…but essentially it is some chill out video I made editing together some video from science expeditions but chopped out the narration because well, geeks are not good narrators…anyhow made it for my friends with dementia because these days, we all could use a good chill. Here is the full story and here is the video, enjoy…

5 Likes

Kinda funky tune. :wink::v:

4 Likes

Guitar on this one is really catchy. :v:

5 Likes

That is catchy :metal: can’t stop tapping my foot lol

2 Likes

Classic Telecaster sound! :guitar: :musical_note:
Which brings these guys to mind (Pete Townsend)

Those lyrics should call to you @scotty17 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

3 Likes

@kapouic. Thanks for puttin up one of my all time favourites brother. Loved the who right from the first time I heard them. :clap::clap::clap:
Friggin A. :+1::v:

3 Likes

I know it’s fast it’s loud but the words and lyrics I share are great just as the who led Zeppelin Pink Floyd the scorpions zz top and the greats… Listen to the guitar the bass line it’s like perfect harmony within chaos

4 Likes

@lbdwarrior … I believe the mind is stronger than we think… You can overcome or prolong anything if need be … anything in life my friend you can set your mind too… Never surrender never give up

2 Likes

This will get you in the stoney zone lol electronic music is great especially when trimming lol @hoppiefrog @zeus

4 Likes

Do you know about Pete Townshend’s rock operas? I love this one : Psychoderelict (the whole album tells a story). :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I do :wink:… Not in my collection but good stuff

5 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes