Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

The Christian case for Marijuana

5 Likes

I have been lucky to have met some really open minded spiritual ppl. They may not talk too openly about it but they sure never judged me

3 Likes

Unfortunately most of my church and family have very conservative views on marijuana use medically or recreational.

5 Likes

That’s unfortunate , do u know it looks like the anointed oils were cannabis and two other ingredients at least one other intoxicating substance. It’s much clearer to see in pre Greek translations of the Bible.

2 Likes

That wouldn’t surprise me at all! Just like the article was saying before the government decided marijuana was the big bad wolf I think it was more acceptable when used medically.

2 Likes

The preists were the only ones supposed to partake tho

2 Likes

When they say a saint was filled or over taken by the holy Spirit they ment they got stoned.

3 Likes

That’s interesting!

3 Likes

One of the other plants added make skin obsorb more cannabinoids

1 Like

The Roman Catholic Church just tested a super old set of anointed oil vessels and found cannabinoid components (verry broken down but likely cannabis extracts.they had little tents that they heated rocks up and put in a dish and pored oil on them and stuck their heads in and “prayed” and then God talked to them it is said

4 Likes

They were ahead of the game on us. I never understood what the problem really was with marijuana anyway. It is a natural plant that grows. It is not manufactured like a lot of the prescription drugs these days or even recreational ones.

2 Likes

The old Doctor on the Wizard of Oz was getting medicated with Dorthy and she went to Oz. Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

god gave every fruit tree and seed barring plant to man. the gov think they have the right to take the cannabis plant away from us. the only law that matters is god laws. he will have the last say on what is good.

3 Likes

Tru that my freind it is also theorized that manna was just popped and.oild (prob cannabis oil)seeds .cannabis is legally a vegetable in Canada it is law that we are legally able to produce anything that is healthy for us and any food that is good for us. The supreme Court agreed and cautioned Canadian politicians it was unjust to continue to prosecute cdns for doing so

4 Likes

The president of the local compassion club won on all 13 separate times he was arrested and set president, the cdn legal system was beat by a small groups of ppl from b.c. (west coast and my buddy Chris ennes on the east coast)

3 Likes

I’m actually the verry first grower he ever met lol, he has always been a spiritual man himself. When he was young he was a penacostal pastor, now he helps ppl grow and owns a bunch of businesses to do so

3 Likes

I’m not going to get into a debate on what the Bible states or who interprets His word. However, this above statement is taking out of context to serve man and his ways.
Another great example of this is those against war will use “ Thou shall not kill “. Again used to the liking of their views against war.
It’s clearly written that we must not break the law, and obey our masters. Just saying. Not trying to make a Bible study here, but I am protecting the Word. That’s all.

2 Likes

Here’s what im saying…

Hezekiah 14 lays it all out

What kinda bush do you think Moses was burning man? My money’s on he was burning a marijuana bush man and rolling a cross joint out if it man.
giphy%20(18)

From there he saw God man

morgan_freeman2012-god-wide

And after he puffed on the burning bush and had a long talk with God he realized he had to go back and get the Israelites

Problem was the Egyptians had been screwing the Israelites on weed prices for years, sometimes making the Israelites pay as much as $25 for a nickel

Moses couldn’t take it anymore and laced the Egyptians weed with Angel Dust given to him by God while smoking the burning bush and the Egyptians began to see some horrible things

In their halucinative stupor they believed they could build a gravity bong better than Moses, however, Moses in his uncannyness came up with a gravity bong that just dropped the Egyptians when they hit it man

I’ve come to believe if it’s good enough for Moses then it’s good enough for me man @macgyver_stoner, not sure if yall read the same version as me…King Chong Version @Ladithief

tumblr_nnqf7h9rda1t0b1clo1_400

6 Likes

If that’s how it went down…I might start thinking about believing in some sort of religion. What an epically composted rendition of what times should have been like lol

5 Likes

@imSICKkid

3 Likes