The construction has begun

Well my friends we are at the location we have the tools we have the materials it’s time to build us some high pressure sodium rooms

hi
The rest of the lights and buildingatwrials are alredy down in the location where the ro will be Wich u will all be shown along the way

11 Likes

@bobette
@Ladithief
@PreyBird1
@scotty17
@bullfrog420
@chrisj

4 Likes

Nice @shmodyshmott… subbed in for this one…

2 Likes

Amped to watch this build.

Congrats. Im glad your time has come!

nice @bullfrog420 build is almost done also. I love seeing the builds. One day ill do a large building.

1 Like

Fabulous!! @shmodyshmott Going to be watching…
Can’t wait to see it full!:+1::green_heart:

And so all I know the trailer is jus got storage for tools

1 Like

That is AWESOME!!!

1 Like

Look good. I can’t wait to see your progress and the finishing room. :blue_heart:

Hit me up bro @shmodyshmott if you guys run into any issues… I can build rooms blindfolded lol… details are key no cheap ass insulation insulation and climate control

3 Likes

Congrats on the upgrade!! If you don’t mind me asking what size are you going for? 10x10 or bigger?

Well jus to let everyone know some1 stole the big sour og cheese yesterdaywhile I was at work so I cut the peyotes down

Oh man!!! That sucks!!! Sorry for your loss, I can’t stand thieves!

3 Likes

Some one from out of town is stealing every one in pots in our town… they better be careful as the bats are ready…you come in my yard at night my dog can meet you… she may not eat your face off but when she starts barking with that play with me bark at 2am just hope the wife and kid are still in bed or they could be getting f’d up…

1 Like

It was my neighbor.i confronted him KuZ he’s always riding his 4 wheeler and he’s an addict his stuffs all broken no job he’s broke and obv need the money more than me so keep it in front of the whole neighborhood guy looked like such a their it was great all the other plants are still on camera so I knowot was him he goes why don’t u check ur camera if I was Guna steal ur pot I’d jus walk down and steal it and I was like no I wouldn’t kux then I’d be no u wouldn’t KuZ then I’d be on camera u knew what plant wasn’t on camera and I snuck thru the river bed I followed the foot steps I’m a hunter and tracker of course I’m Guna find u so i stumble upon my pot of ok follow more foot steps headed his was then I find a 10gallon root ball and a path going right to his fence

2 Likes

…lol… always thinking they are smarter…and yeah usually neighbours or a friend sometimes…But I deleted them from my life…

2 Likes

So I needed a 2 day break from trying to construct the new spot but I’m almost don’t trimming all the rest of the plants that were redy and we’re on camera 5hats why they didn’t get stolen kids such a pusssy but any way the future bis going to be awesome

3 Likes

Shitty about that lowlife thief! My brother had one nabbed from right at his front door last week.

Bigger my personal in my house is 10 x 10 the new location is 20 x 20 hlf of it has hps and the rest of the space is filled in with philizon leds ok haven’t been able to post and of the new pics kuz I been so busy between my son work harvesting and trying to keep my wife happy

2 Likes