The Dank Diner

Hello !-- I’m a grower in Texas - 20 years as a surgical assistant then one day I came around a corner too fast and hit a wet spot - The fall shattered my face - budged some disc in my neck and caused a traumatic brain injury - ’ They turned me into a legal morphine junkie for most of a decade - I went thru cold turkey withdrawals and it almost killed me !-- Then I found a new way ! I make my own meds now !-- I had a big thread at another place so I’m looking forward to meeting new people – Won’t U pull up a chair and join me in the Dank Diner in the mornings for the traditional " Wake and Bake ?- and 420 ?-- I haven’t bought any seed in awhile - I’m a cloner and grow aero under LEDs -’ This ain’t my 1st grow !–

5 Likes

I made it back !-- With this TBI - I’m lucky to be able to walk and talk at the same time - Technology hates me!-- About my grow ?-- I run swamp water aeroponics in those big black boxes with a yellow/Orange lids – I’ve just finished helping my nephew set up a grow and I’m looking to buy me a new place back up in Big Thicket of East Texas – I grow weed and make liqour !- I grow somethings I bred myself –
Now can we get a cup of coffee and do a proper Wake and Bake ?-- I’m having something I call The WI-x-BBSL- The White times Nepal Indica then I used a Black Berry Snow Lotus male on it !-- I’m partial to the children and grandchildren of the Snow Lotus !
Edit – OK better now !- I start my day with my medicine with my coffee – I usually use cannacaps - sifted decarb packed into empty gel caps – I also do something I call “Coconut Earl”- It’s a coconut oil extraction – I decarb in the jar then top the decarb off with warm coconut oil !- Filter and use the oil for medicine !

5 Likes

I did my wake n bake about 40 times already, I am stuck on the coffee part, I need help

4 Likes

What up Cuz ?- Thanks for posting – Scooby snacks in the grow ?— I run 2 grow rooms - veg,and bloom - Got my nephew set up on a once a month shedule but I like moving something to bloom every 2 weeks - Once It’s full they start coming out bloom regularly – Saves me from getting slammed with the trimming all at once - Right now the grow is a mess - Soon as I figure out how to post pics I’ll show U !–
Cut across Canada ?-- Long ways from Texas !

Edit – I see lots of fine genetics spoken of as I get to know the site – What do I grow ?–
I don’t have seed left to anything I bought - I got most from grower friends -
Alive I got :slightly_smiling_face:
Black Berry Banana times grape
Sundae Driver times grape
Sunset Sherbert time grape
This AK Thang I bred -’ AK 48 times Black Berry Snow Lotus then a girl from that bred to a blueberry
I have head injury extremes - there’s a total of 14 girls alive and well

3 Likes

I am trying to revive my 15 plants, I have been, well, not good and they have been left unattended. Yes, scooby snacks is still in my grow and probably always will be, it’s a good strain.

You have some good strains there, good luck, enjoy your time here, it’s a great place

3 Likes

I smoked some Duct Tape [Original Glue (GG#4) x [Do-Si-Dos]

What a rush, I have to get some seeds :wink:

3 Likes

Hey Piper !- Nice to meet U Cuz !
I had a GG #4 - It did that fascination thing and grew like a fan - Lost it to bugs – My stuff ain’t store bought but I got da dank !- Such as
Black Star times Apricot head
Black Triangle times London Bridge
I got a triple Lemon - The grape crosses I mentioned - A nice Blueberry that U won’t find in a seed catalogue – just cleaned seed on something I did – I call it The Mudhole Pink
It’s WI-x-BBSL with a Snow Desiel times BBSL - I likes my Snow Lotus crosses

Edit – My Mimosa got a Double Purple Dojo dad

1 Like

Hey @PreyBird1 and @happilyretired

The system automatically bumps older posts on the board like this. We generally archive them for the future. Click on the spanner at the bottom left of the post where you see share, bookmark, flag. a drop down menu opens and select “archive topic”.

Ok i see thankyou for the helpful pointer!