The industry is getting greedy! Completely opposite of what this industry needs

2 Likes

We are all living history in the making after they’ve classified weed as a schedule 1 substance for so long just as Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther king, George Washington, queen Elizabeth, ghandi and all the other great leaders did… We need to inspire the masses not bring them down :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

4 Likes

Well here in California they wonder why the Black market is doing better then ever. Simple math. Dispensary oz $350 ish. Call my boy 500 a pound simple econ 101

4 Likes

Yup… I have my boy from 10 years I still call… 120 an oz of better than dispensary top/ultimate/supreme shelf or whatever the fuck they call it… I’ve made some friends tho from certain dispensary I can still get a zip for 2… The taxes alone will bankrupt a spot… WTF is a 15%excise tax :rofl:… Like I said before the battle is won the war is just beginning

54% here and they wonder why they aren’t seeing the numbers forcasted. It was simple greed, behind closed doors in city hall. The millionaires got the licenses and thought they would crush it. Meanwhile 85% of municipalities here in metro LA ban any and all dispensaries. And LA proper is selling zero grow permits. Wonder why it’s failing :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Exactly!.. And it’s up to us to keep it that way!.. Here in the IE there are pretty much 2 cities that allow storefront… Rest is delivery services who aren’t that great besides a few winners… I’ve always thought you needed to go through the CA cannabis bureau… 1000 application fee non refundable :rofl:

There is some crazy rules out there look at DC for one.

1 Like

It’s all designed brother! You know that

2 Likes

Don’t even get me going on Bernie Sanders. Talking about if he gets elected he will federally legalize in the first 100 days. (if he is elected). How dam hard is it to just pass it? Instead of the same old. Do this first and I promise to do this. But in the end the promise is never kept.
Then don’t get me going on his minority cannabis business handouts. Talk about pandering

1 Like

Of course behind closed doors with briefcases of cash. And campaign promises

1 Like

Hell when I’m out of flower I go buy a 50 dollar oz. Lol it’s ok for what it is. But I’m dam sure not dropping 300 on a zip

1 Like

I can go back up to Humboldt this time of year and bring back outdoor light dep at like 700 a lb as much as we can haul. I don’t do that because that’s not what I do these days. I’ve already done enough time in a cage for this life

1 Like

This is why I push people out of flower. I mean ok a little for personal. But get into genetics. Once federal legal comes so does plant patents. One strain you create might be enough to live off for a very long time

1 Like

Its become politics and not a business to the so called elite… It’s just too bad the minds are controlled by the people who back these people… One thing they will never get is that cannabis has been used since the dawn of man for medicinal purposes and in the history of man until they started criminalizing it in the 1920s because it got you “high”… Queen Elizabeth in the 17th century idolized cannabis and so did The founding fathers of liberty of this country

1 Like

Sadly my friend I don’t think the masses want to grow they just want it catered to them… There will always be the few that carry on the legacies

1 Like

This is way i stepped away from commercial growing. It sickened me. Greed,profit, cash croppers.

Also why I do my thing follow my path. My genetics aren’t what your told to smoke. I do what I want. And I’m doing just fine my way

2 Likes

Exactly!! They can call it the green rush my little did they know :wink:

1 Like

I just stay out of it. A good friend of mine work for arcview. I hear a lot of things that are coming. Most of it’s sad. Some pretty funny lots of folks gonna lose all those millions quickly. Just do you keep your head down a few years. Let the litteral smoke.clear. And we will begin to actually get amviable free trade market n

2 Likes

Well said brother!! They’ve underestimated the underground :wink:

2 Likes

Good night guys going to try to sleep for more then two hours tonight if possible. Catch you all tommorow

2 Likes