The Journal of a Lazy Grower

Some recent pics @kapouic

I stuck my mother Arcata Ghost outside under the Texas sun without letting her get acclimated

She looks all funky now but she’ll be ok @davesnothere

9 Likes

Looking great man I want to run c02 at some point and I’m diggin the way you’ve got it ran around the trellis good idea man

5 Likes

Took these as the lights came on this evening

Cindy 99 x Durban Thai

Buds are just starting to fill in

Co² is about twice a normal atmosphere

7 Likes

And the triple nova

And her colas

8 Likes

Everything is looking great! The triple nova is especially impressive. How much has the co2 setup improved strength and speed of growth?

4 Likes

Hard to say at this point because this is my first grow to use it all the way through and I’m still trying to figure out exactly where I like to run it at.

I don’t like running 1200 - 1500 ppms cuz the co2 seems to empty to fast and 1500 ppm makes me feel weird when I’m in the grow room.

I ran it at 600 ppm most of veg and now that I’m in flower I’ve boosted it up to 900ppm. As long as the tank last pretty close to the two weeks that the 600ppm was lasting then I think I’ll stick with the 900ppm.

Honestly @davesnothere I probably won’t truly know if it’s worth it or not until after I do one more grow with it. I’ve been rebuilding my room for the better part of the past year and it’s finally 100% done. Actually it’s been done for 3-4 months but I’ve been fine tuning the climate during that time and finally got it “fine tuned” to my liking.

I’ll finish out the rest of this grow with the co2 and work on fine tuning it out also then I can give you an answer with a little experience and research behind it.

8 Likes

Very impressive training! Wow!!! That’s something I’d like to learn to do. But I’m always scared of doing too much and hurting my girls. Since I’m in a Province where they’re not sure if it’s legal or not growing your own, I can’t really dedicate a plant to practice. This summer I tried mainlining one of my Bruce Banner #3 I have growing outside. The problem is I never know how much to defoliate or which branch to cut… But watching peoples with mad skills like you, I think I learned a little bit.

Thank you for this really nice journal!

8 Likes

If I ever started growing autoflowers I would start to go easy on them @kapouic but I honestly am very hurtful on a consistent basis to my plants lol.

It’s all in the name of getting them to be stronger and more resilient so in the vegetative stage I go crazy super cropping.

I’m about to move out of the scrog net and grow a more sea of green setup where I will be growing smaller plants but more of them and I will probably start to weigh more heavily on LST than HST

5 Likes

I’ve got my own. Lol

5 Likes

10 Likes

Wow she’s starting to roll along now;)

3 Likes

Looks great, I love the plant training and support. Should be a great yield!

3 Likes

My mother plant, Arcata Ghost doing well

6 Likes

C99 next to Arcata Ghost

5 Likes

And the triple nova

7 Likes

Triple Nova is looking great she’s starting to roll nicely now;)

4 Likes

Chemo infusion today

Hope October’s harvest will at least be close to a pound for medicine. Each harvest after should be an easy pound or more now that I have the grow room dialed in and have learned how to use these autopots a little more.

Never thought the transition back to soil would be so great

I imagine this as your grow room if you were using autopots @hoppiefrog

7 Likes

My old.room.looked a lot like that

5 Likes

Loving these autopots, they do all the work for a lazy grower like myself

C99xdt filling out nicely

It’s so easy that there is nothing to even check on when I come to the room…I just look at the plants lol :muscle:

Triple Nova getting out of control

And the mom plant…Arcata ghost

I’m gonna cut her up into 6-8 clones and keep the best 4 for the next grow

10 Likes

Looking awesome bro super healthy girlies right there

2 Likes