The Khannabliss Project

Ok we/i am new here so please overlook my poor herb culture lingo. this being yapped we/i will create my own verbosity : boss words to make a real strong point innerstood.
First is The Law and the tail-tucking tactic used in the herb culture.
You herb growers are doing a service to all life so if you stick to a clean natural way to grow and market your herb; fuck the feds. And with a little coaching, all of us can fuck them and get paid by them.
It’s really simple.
Know this we/i do not sell info we/i use our wisdom as leverage to get what we need to maintain our life here.
ok, enough ranting.
In Law, the first thing is Statue- who are you?
Then there is Jurisdiction- who has it?
And last Adjudication- The right to final Judgement.
We/i am not a lawyer so i do not lie for a living nor am i an attorney we/i do not a turn the truth into a lie.
All the courts are illegal and unlawful, all of them.
Only a dumb fuck will make them legal fiction by submitting to them. You do not know who you are, really
If you really want to have a Real Herb Culture / Cannabis Culture / Khannabliss Movement.
then study YourSelf and stop being mind-fucked by the minions practicing law and medicine.
We/i am seeking total mastery of whatever interests us.
We/i am open to all questions and advice/guidance, but for a price.
And your first payment will be to help someone you never met with something you can see that helps them on the spot.
A meal, a buck or two, a smile, or even sharing what you learn with them or anyone so both of you can learn from what was given.
This is a real payment to me because we/i am learning to relearn love and giving.
You see we/i am an Original Indigenous Ameru Khan / American and we/i love life and respect all who share this planet with us.
Please we/i really want to help, so ask for what will help all of us, because together we can receive all we need through learning who we really are.
Let’s end war, crime, poverty, and much bullshit with the opposites of these self-imposed inflictions.
Can we talk about trade and commerce and not buSINess?
Let’s create creative currencies, let’s rip the sin out of business.
Herb Heals so let’s help it do its work, so all of can, “Kaching” the win win factor.
rant done thanks for the inspiration let puff sometime
i am :rautib:

5 Likes

Hi @rautib , welcome to GN.

Interesting point of view and I hear what you are saying, walking that talk. I think in essence, you are saying lets screw this system and work outside the box. I think for most original cannabis enthusiasts that was in the case in the past, however the industry has moved to business.

We do a lot of trade in my neck of the woods, its a great way to meet people, and I have always loved bartering.

8 Likes

we will end or lessen the chaos and we will do it without violence. we must work the system to favor all and not a select group. anyway let’s enjoy life. as my khannsbliss project I may have a lead for a story for you. my :sun: and I where out and we ran across KANNA Dispensary in Oakland California cannabis-community-cause 1-510-447-1706 and the contact is Charis Jones Allen and they have their own family strain that’s really good. i travel from the sunset in san francicso to oakland for this herb. so if you think it’s worth your time please contact them. I hope all goes well and may we all prosper. thanks for your high grade efforts. take care

2 Likes