The out door cheese

Came out better than i expected

4 Likes

Just recently harvested me a cheese from i49 seeds. Indoor grow. She about filled a 4x4 scrog. Got Just under a lb dry from her

4 Likes

Nice! Congrats :blush:

1 Like

:dark_sunglasses:chesse is dope.

1 Like

Just tossed some abc/cheese in some water.

Mmmmm cheese.

2bb77345eb6ac80790c795f5f55bfad8

My buddy is friends w the owner of i49 no lies he jus gave us so much stuff for free I was so pumped for the gift . . Thank you I49 ok I’m so excited to grow their purple punch and there g 13

1 Like

I jus went thru a breakdown period to sanitize everything in the grow room so I’m jus started again

1 Like

I wont buy from i49 anymore. Bad experience with them and they would not fix the problem and it had to be on their end some how. Lol. I ordered auto cheese seeds. Get them in mail pop them down get 1 started. 11 weeks later no flowers yet so i start looking into all the info. They sent me fem photo and i specifically went on for autos i was not setup for growing photos. They told me nothing they can do. So left me out 100 bucks and 5 beans i could not grow til recently i switched it all up and madde a good room.

1 Like

I’m sorry that that happened to u man bad experiences happen and I do know there still not that late of a company compared to other places but definitely good genetics at least the stuff I grow with my buddy and I grew some kush we got from them that tested 29 percent the and I loved it but I usually go thru a site out of holland

1 Like

**not that large of a company compared to their competition who have been around along time

1 Like

The seeds grew great. Smoke came out real nice but i specifically went on the site under autoflower and picked autoflower and they sent photos said well thats what u picked. No i only went on autoflower seeds because i wasnt setup to grow photos at that time. But they pretty much told ne to fly a kite so i wont buy there anymore. They could have just let ne be fucked 1 seed and replace the other 4 with autos but they said nope. Not even cool to have photo seeds under a auto section. It had to be because i was only on the autos and it said auto cheese or cheese auto i dont remember now been so long :laughing:

1 Like