The Poseidon Project

The girls …

11 Likes

Those are budding nicely.

1 Like

They smell really strong now. Sorta smells Earthy/Skunky like a White Widow. You could blindfold me and I can pick out White Widow. Same with taste. One toke and I can identify White Widow…

BTW … I don’t like “em… at least not the ILGM WW which is not the true gene pool. Their Black Widow has the original… Need to try that sometime…

Too many strains, not enough time…

Hey do you ride? I am getting the bikes out today and starting them. I am ready for the warmer weather

1 Like

Lol i was a racer…land speed records, motocross racer in the 80-90s. Been to race school 13 times. Had 6 bikes. Been riding 37 yrs. Lest September i was coming home from work and some douchebag in a ford excursion turned in front of me at 50mph! I T-boned the Fuck outta his Suv. Broke my neck 5 places, tore my lungs open. Broke my ribs, broke both arms bones outta skin. TBI, 10 surgeries. Im alive. Im done riding. I live to Ride and this accident i died 3x on the table. They had to shock me back! My wife freaked out. I cannot Ride any more…:disappointed_relieved::sweat::sleepy::sob:

4 Likes

Dude, that is horrible. Tragic. Truly sorry. I raced MotoX from 50cc - 80cc at the Dayton MotoX Club in Ohio (10-12yrs old). I tried to launch off a tabletop sideways to snag a line and wiped major. Took my right kneecap off. I stopped riding till I turned 16. I got a run down 71 Sportster and fixed her up. Been building Sporties off and on since then (about 30 years). I got hooked on Yamaha sport bikes as well. My wife rides Kawi’s…

Between us both, we usually have 3-4 bikes in the garage. We buy them and ride for awhile then trade. The Harley’s usually get mods and a tune :v:t2:

1 Like

If your squeemish.

@poseidon
I still have 2 bikes.

2 Likes

Damn… speechless

Did you help old ladies across the street when you were younger? Jesus likes you …

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Nikon pics

10 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Top buds

8 Likes

Man there looking great!

1 Like

Thanks Bud :+1:t2: Hope you are doing ok today.

Took the MT9 out. 321 (The Dragon) is only about 45 minutes away :v:t2: Too busy (as usual). I don’t drag a knee. Not a pro. These idiots up there from out of town spoil it…

4 Likes

Prefer this guy :+1:t2: Stage 2, N8 grind cams, tuned. Pulls hard as hell for a 1200 Sporty

4 Likes

Yep ive always wanted to ride the dragon. Nice bikes :drooling_face:

2 Likes

It’s a BLAST on a Honda Grom or similar pocket bikes. Won’t leave 1st gear on a litre bike … maybe 2nd in some spots. Very technical road. When it gets stacked up with slow cruisers, people ride beyond their ability and either crash out or run inexperienced riders off the mountain…

It was Sport Bike friendly in the early 2000’s. It was just a logging road then…

Ive got a 2001 buell x1 carbon fiber extreme. Big bore kit. Custom tuned. Does 165mph.

3 Likes

I love to race.
Top speed
Motocross
sportbike circuit.

2 Likes

Love ‘em. Harley killed them. The only reason Harley made faster bikes was buying Buell …

1 Like

Hehehe… if it has a motor, I love it. Same with my wife… Gets us in trouble :rofl: I have always wanted to learn to ride faster. Wish you lived closer. You seem like my people…