The topic of drying and curing

well that is right where my tent is when the lights are out so that will work good( of course in not gonna be growing while they are drying…

3 Likes

You are right, I miss the extraction days…Mila In Amsterdam was the one who taught me Iceolator in a day I was whisking away…and it was such a cool thing to make!!

5 Likes

Iceolator???

3 Likes

Yea it’s basically the original bubble hash…she apparently invented that extraction method…

3 Likes

Nice i used to have a buble washer it was handy indeed i only wish i had of figured out to use live trim (i never got the best hash other than the bottom bags) i have lots experience making dry ice hash .and what i call static gash(befor the days of hash bags ) i would grind up buds and lay them on a glass plate for a hr or so dump weed off and trichomes would stick to the glass.kinda ghetto but it worked well. I love to play with dryice to make my solvent runs and to winterize with. Loads of fun.

4 Likes

oh one of these days i am gonna have to pick you brain on making hash. THe by products are one of the reasons i decided to get real about growing

4 Likes

Im pretty good with most techniques @Ladithief know his bubble hash better than me . I like dryice hash and hash cream blends as i try to milk every gram i can from my trim and smalls

4 Likes

I could talk for a long time on hashishin… and techniques… the one flaw is many aren’t into it…lol… but this stuff I just made has me in Oblivion…so shit people think about it… but it does need quantity

5 Likes

We might have to start a topic on hash making I am down… as it is I never thought I would be on a forum talking about growing pot with others either so I am here to get every drop of resin out of this rock lol

5 Likes

OOOOhhhh yeah, I would love that!
How? What? When? Where? :eyes: :eye: :eyes:

3 Likes

I can do one on dry ice hash making in a week or two ill be making my buddy’s up for him.

6 Likes

I also do both, wet & dry trim.

2 Likes

That would be awesome… you use cured over fresh right

1 Like

Fresh is best but both work

Fresh tastes way better

2 Likes

Glad I asked I was thinking cured

3 Likes

Freeze trim as soon as possible

3 Likes

How long can you keep it in the freezer?
I mean, since I grow only 6 to 8 plants a year, could I save it until I have enough for a reasonable run?

2 Likes

Sure but the sooner u run it the more terps u will conserve

2 Likes

sooner the better but live frozen is better any day… @Packee and I played today… 35-40g of nice BHO

Time to mine the diamonds…lol…

9 Likes