This is my first time growing!

This is my first time growing and here’s some pics of my plants they are a week and two days now. Do they look okay!?

6 Likes

Looking happy and healthy. That is a great start to some decent plants.

2 Likes

Congrats on your babies!!

They look healthy but very wet.

I don’t see any holes in your cups. Also they look like they are bending. What type of light are u using?

1 Like

Just been watered so they look good for the picture uploaded I bet. Those babies are bending thier necks for sunlight.

2 Likes

We want to hear all about your plants! What strain? Was this a week and two days from germination or plant? What are they growing in? Nutrients, light, environment! You should log all progress and create a journal! That way if you hit any speed bumps or big problems we will be here to help you get through it. The more description the better! I will definitely be following along if you log everything here :call_me_hand::grin:

2 Likes

Germination!

Getting stronger!

4 Likes

Gotta say it again. Those cups are waaaay too wet

Overwatering is the biggest mistake new growers make. U can tell by the lack of ridge in the plants leaves that they are bloated with water as well.

It’s best to let them dry out between waterings. Other than that they are looking great. Congrats again

3 Likes

I had just watered them, they have been drying since then though, I monitor them though of course!

2 Likes

Yeah water when top layer is dry is it promix?

I will post updated pics tomorrow!, they are doing so good!

1 Like

My #1 Buddha bomb
3 weeks

1 Like

My 2 favorite nickname “kush dank”

1 Like

Just noticed these little guys is this supposed to happen. Sorry if it’s a stupid question once again I’m a beginner!

1 Like

Yessir, you’re all good! No such thing as a spoof stupid question - we all started somewhere, haha.

1 Like

Here’s a basic soil recipe for you to try. Good luck :sunglasses: Cannabis Soil Recipe.pdf (343.4 KB)

1 Like

They are getting so big❤️, should I transplant them now a couple days short of 3 weeks!

1 Like

Let me give you some great information to help you in your progress.

I will be happy to send you a sample of my organically sourced manure for your next soil mix. Message me with your address and I will include a great soil recipe for you.

1 Like