Thought you young guys would like this

Ok, I know you read the title…the reason why is I am 70 years old lol…

Our educational material…then and now… Enjoy

The publishing dates left to right 2011 1977 1969

The little yellow one is the first one I purchased it is getting so brittle I am afraid to mess with it much, all the pictures were in black and white. All written by Ed Rosenthal The two oldest were Ed Rosenthal and Mel Frank…

Enjoy

13 Likes

here’s an oldie but goodie

10 Likes

Hey mouse what is the publishing date?

2 Likes

It’s looking like 1984

5 Likes

You got one right in-between two of the ones I have…and I just bet there are a whole lot more.

4 Likes

Nice, I’ve kept all high times magazines all in the early 80s and still look them from time to time. I also have a few Ed books. Watched an interview not long ago with him, he reminds me of Gov. Cuomo of New York with a different hair dew… Glad to see someone older then me here :rofl::joy::rofl: Happy growing and enjoy your day

5 Likes

Hahaha the cuomo thing

4 Likes

Hahaha!!! …that was the first grow book I ever bought…about 30 years ago mow, lol. While I unluckily don’t have HT from the 80’’s I do have a big ass trunk full of every issue pretty much through the 90’s as well as Cannabis Culture, which Marc Emery, who was called “The Prince of Pot” back then and also opened the first N American mail order seed shop. Hell, I even have every issue of Heads magazine ever published, lol.
…I been doing this shit way too long. …nah, lol!

5 Likes

So you recall Neville seed bank?

2 Likes

Funny…I have all of those and never gave it a thought until…

3 Likes

Found the pics in this one super life like. :wink:
:v:

11 Likes

Chuckle…

3 Likes

Were showing our age huh?

3 Likes

Why do your book smells like weed Pappy? :thinking:

8 Likes

Dude I red that yellow one when I was in high school I haven’t seen that book I so long glad to see it’s still out there wow memories to my friends room being like dude look what I found on my mom book shelf that was wen I first discovered gas masks back in the day wow good times

2 Likes

This one is actually my favorite and actually have written to Jeorge saying thank you for the guidance a cppl times haha

3 Likes

That’s what I been into lately

3 Likes

@oldguy that was my very first book… jorge Cervantes grow Bible … :handshake::+1:

4 Likes

First time I’ve ever seen that one! @shmodyshmott I’ve never seen that one either, and have never made any extracts or concentrates. Been thinking about educating myself about that…puff puff…maybe tomorrow lol.

2 Likes

My wife got me that book for Christmas last year.

3 Likes