Time to flower! My first photoperiods

Yes my humidity was going out if whack in May so I knew it was not a good idea to push it lol

4 Likes

Yup I hear that mine was nuts 85% and so did the heat it jumped up to 86-88°f and my wife surprised me with new inline centrifugal fans and a BIG dehumidifier and I’m now running 80.8°f and 45% rh in flower tent and 81.9°f and 55 -60% rh in the veg tent I love my wife haha saved my summer! :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::grin::grin::grin::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::wink::wink:

5 Likes

Was in the process af cleaning and breaking things down when she surprised me it was amazing perfect day lol

5 Likes

That was so awesome of your wife :grin: she really loves you! Yes I’m going to invest in a infinity in line fan so hopefully next summer I won’t run into the problem again :wink:

5 Likes

Yes yes she does never been with anyone so supportive of what I do meeting her changed my life immensely never been happier got my deuso queen my three best little girls in the world and I get to wake up and do what I LOVE EVERYDAY love my life and now with gn and you guys helping out I been stepping my game up appreciate all of ya!!! @hoppiefrog @missiles @tdubwilly @macgyver_stoner @Bogleg

9 Likes

YSwU

4 Likes

The pleasure is all ours my freind, any time ;). Glad to hear you have support that way . Life should be good not like we are hurting anyone lol

8 Likes

Update: it looks like we got some flower action starting! As you will see from the pictures I have a lot of purple stems

from my fan leaves… I have added extra Calmag to my feeding here and there (even though AN swears that you don’t need any more if you are using their base nutrients) and still have no luck fixing the problem… I don’t think it’s the genetics because my outdoor girls are completely green. I’m starting to believe that the blurple lights I use might be the reason and that I will need to upgrade my lights as soon as I have the cash… if anyone has any other ideas as to why this is happening I would love to hear them!

8 Likes

@dbrn32 do you think the blurples could be causing the red stems or maybe something else?

3 Likes

Leds in general are known to cause red petioles. Doesn’t really hurt anything to my knowledge.

3 Likes

I have noticed with the Greengene’s modified Jacks recipe, I am seeing a very obvious reduction in the amount of red petioles. They are still a little reddish, but this nutrient strategy has definitely held the red petiole issue at bay a little bit.

When I was still using Lucas that plant would have all red petioles and mostly red branches, I bet.

7 Likes

That was gonna be my question does it hurt anything my seed plants have very light reddening on the petiols but my clones are all beet red only the big rain leaves tho

4 Likes

I haven’t really heard anything of the sort anyways.

3 Likes

Does it seem to be the case worth all leds? Or just the blurples?

2 Likes

All of them. My COBs and QBs both did it… although it seems more prevalent under 3000K than 4000K in general to me.

Greengene on YouTube put together a modified Jacks 3-2-1 to try and combat it… seems like it helps, but doesn’t completely eliminate it.

6 Likes

Haven’t seen a difference in plants that have more reddening compared to plants that have less or none at all was really just sitting here fried wondering about it lol

4 Likes

Just like he said, pretty much all of them. If you look around at enough led grows you’ll get accustomed to seeing them

5 Likes

Looking good in there tho cant wait to see some big fat buds on that girlie

3 Likes

Excited to see how she scrogs out for ya

5 Likes

I’m flowering it out in my veg tent so it will be interesting to see if I can get any fat buds. :smiley: Gonna try it with four 60W 4000K PCBs and an HLG-100 (3k)… all-in a whopping 325W true-draw.

5 Likes