Time to slow down out growing your grow space,

Everybody wants big beautiful plants and when you know how to do it you wanna keep going ,come to the realization too much to squeeze in one spot,

Resort to low stress training must add scrog net soon, Flowering in the tent vegin on top of the tent

2 Likes

Too late for a net.

Net training starts right off. Usually set the net around 18-24 inch above soil line. Once you have six visable nodes, top the plant one time only. Then just keep the plant under the net till week two of flower.
I see lots of people don’t understand how and when to use a net. For indoor growers its kinda a must. Only use a tent if you need your grow hidden. Otherwise you are better growing in a open room.

1 Like

Yes completely agree topping and training starts early however that bubble gum , likes to grow straight up , Plus They say better late than never at least They will use all the energy up on making buds

1 Like

I have some bubblegum kush. It is a pretty plant indeed

Yes well when I got the clone he just call that bubble gum not sure if it’s bubble gum Kush the other plant is a mother of Barry produced in Maine

1 Like